Status: Complete. =)

At the Gates of Retribution

Mystery

Left behind in good & broken chains, dust flies into my eyes blinding me God I am so confused...so many dreams (so many loves) so much has been sacrificed. I've been locked in the roughest solitary prison here we go again, what have we done and what will we do? We said we're sorry, I will trust my love for you. I can't say I regret it, I do not regret ever falling in love with you...

Chorus:

I don't think this realization could've come at a stranger time, it's still the biggest mystery I've ever been in my entire life, only when you said you were with someone did I fall into her situation now I know what it's like to be in love with someone who's taken not by light but the blackest night.

Verse:

My biggest obsession would be to get you somewhere I would give anything for you to be. You'd be forever safe in my arms, I'd make sure you'd never leave again I leave the choice to you, even though no matter what you pick would satisfy us both. I can't lose you again but I hope that if the answer's no we can still be friends?

(Chorus x3)

LASS MICH FREI, Let me go, tell me if you love me like I love you. Tell me: Am I the one your heart belongs to? Answer me, I'm frozen on the coldest lake waiting for an answer from this angel of mine, you'd be forever safe in my arms no matter what no one can take your place in my heart, I won't allow myself to love anyone else like you...

(Chorus x3)

(Ends)