Status: Complete. =)

At the Gates of Retribution

Survive

(I always wondered what it's like to feel alive) Never again will I let you get to me I will never back down I won't ever fade away, touch me again you'll be sorry I never killed you all those years ago, we started with something else! I know that this is my life fur immer forevermore, you should've moved on a long time ago and never bashed upon us I know that the punishment would have been easy on us! (This is just the beginning)

Chorus:

Take heed dear hate, now once apart from you the bloodiest war restarts, take a chance as one and you can't betray me anymore. I can survive without you in my life you can't do a godforsaken thing to me anymore (a bloodpact is made) I'll take you down any day, bloodshed is just the beginning! (AHHH! x3) What's wrong with me? Ich bin da an deiner seite, it's time to run because your life will change and we are one! Together we have made the greatest Blood Shed the world has ever known, even in death I'll strike you down!

Verse:

This battle has started some time ago and I might not be able to bring an end (But I can subdue a foe) For all your common sense lies behind a fire, you can't discover me, I'm not surprised you were kicked out and transfered here but by Gott if you touch my only family I'll injure you so bad it'll make you regret all the mistakes you started all those years ago, I thought we'd be over this but I know that all the world belongs to our bloodshed

(Chorus x3)

Someone once told me (lieb die sekunde) how can I when I'm targeted like an arrow hits its target? I thought I'd be over this but it turns out that you want to trade your pain for pleasure at seeing me squirm as I begin to die inside. Never have I known a soul-less FOOL to be this sick, it kills me to know you use mein and others' pain for pleasURE.

(Chorus x3)

(Ends)
♠ ♠ ♠
For Alleine. :D
________

I FUCKING DID IT! O.O SEVENTEEN ALBUMS! SEVENTEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D