Status: Complete. =)

At the Gates of Retribution

Love it Away

I bled so long without you here by my side, I can live it long but your mind is 1ooo oceans wide, you can't just come back with a new girl and act so miserable without me, you do not know the pain I endure, I survive to the blackest night with a dead dying heart, and in my hands lies a choice: Slide the metal on across my hand or let it fall! Her hands meet my face, in your hands you hold my ability to love again but I will not return to you, I can't just do that I have a Hell to endure

Chorus:

My mind is cold. It's a perfect ghost town, here we go again with the enduring pain. It seems to me my emerald jade is gon' bring me down, will you run after me or let me fall? It's just not possible to love it away, I can't fight anymore, no one has the power to bring me back to what I was? I'M DROWNING CAN YOU REACH FOR MY HAND? Lass mich frei, lass mich geh, it's not that easy for me to let go, for you it may be the easiest of life but for me I need someone to lass mich frei, let mich geh!

Verse:

My veins are flooded, my love is dead and I've been trying to fight for my life this entire time. I can't be saved, my own father doesn't even care! I'm treated like crap and like I have no meaning to live my own way, save my life (save my life! x3) wipe these tears from my red eyes, through the broken walls I see I have found a way to lead me to the light, follow me on through the night to find the sisters of the light (save my life! x3) Try to wipe these tears from my red eyes but through the broken walls I see a dagger coming for me...

(Chorus x3)

My veins have never been so cold they feel like ice, it's turning me into the coldest of statues it kills me to know you've been this miserable but what cause did I do to make you regret leaving me behind? Why did you leave me in the first place? I couldn't try to love it all away...I will never let you fall but are you trying to run after me?

(Chorus x3)

(Ends)
♠ ♠ ♠
Bold: High/Head voice :D