Status: Complete. =)

At the Gates of Retribution

Tears In Your Eyes

You had it all in your hands, said you loved me, do you know to foretell the end of our every story? Welcome to the final show it's here among it's entire glory even though it's a spell of sorrow I can't even tell what you're about. I was heavensent to your hand, I loved it while it lasted then you lied to me right to my face...here we go to the deepest sea (Ahh! x3) We're falling out with glory, losing illusion the mask surrounds me

Chorus:

This is the end of our bloody story, welcome to the final show its here in all its glory do you know for all you see, one more whore would take your sanity and leave me in the dust, show me now that you had me if I'm the one responsible for the tears in your eyes! We're going back to the river and reading the tales of the end of every story, welcome to the final show its here in all its glory! For all your sins and sorrow time will tell if I died or lived...

Verse:

You lost me before a final time, I had handled it alright but now you slaughtered the beating heart residing within my body, hearken to the final scream shrieking all it's power & glory...(Ahh! Ahh! x5) Don't try to save me I'm falling down a blade spiral, the end of all my tears has arrived the breezy wind has not figured out a way to calm me down, all your face does is drag me down a road I never wanted to see, we have reached the end of every story we had, my blood is here in all it's shining glory! Let the tears fall as your eyes gaze into a stream of blood falling freely from my body.

(Chorus x3)

Here and now we are done fur immer, all time. I'm falling (falling x3) The spell of Illusion took over your mind and said I'd go back to you, Hell no never again will I date again, my past is brutal to go through again. One final thing: Let the tears in your eyes flow free down your face, I don't care anymore, you spilled the blood more than ever before now I crawl my WAY BACK TO THE RIVER AND BLEED TO THE END OF EVERY STORY!

(Chorus x3)

(Ends)
♠ ♠ ♠
I still can't believe my success in only....*thinks*...like FOUR/FIVE MONTHS! O.O Hall of Fame, promotion, songs being put into stories, comments saying why I'm not recording, requests to sing my songs- It's all amazing! O.O