Status: Complete. =)

At the Gates of Retribution

In Your Hands

Lately one whole world has been changing and I can't understand why everything's beginning to fade, help get me out of here I strive to survive but my life is just fading away. I can't like him in any way as he's broken other hearts far too many times in his life, what can I do? Warum am I falling down? Damn it's such a far way to fall.

Chorus:

Do you know how to reach the end of every tale? You have my heart in your hands I never wanted it to be, your arm around my waist is Heavensent in all its glory, save me I'm turning black, cold and gray from lack of oxygen. No more chances to live again I'm leaving you behind fur immer, for all eternity. You are nothing to me how can I strive to understand why you never saw the hints I dropped, you killed me inside yet you still have my heart in your hands I damn you for all eternity.

Verse:

This has been all my fault, but you knew something was wrong. It took all I had to make this final choice. I jumped off the edge you caught me, then I slid the blade across my wrist. It's time for me to reach the heart, the heart of everything black, save me I'm falling down. My mother is dead and gone, I'd be happy with her by my side fuer immer, not you basically killing me. I loved you since I met you yet only one has discovered my feeling.....

(Chorus x3)

I couldn't open your eyes, maybe my death would help you learn to not forget the signs left behind. I lost it all anyway, my family is dead, my love is dead I lost my heart to some who couldn't read any sign. You called me that day, broke the news and slaughtered me inside. How dare you even think of telling me? You should've known, you're married now, I am dead forever and always.....

I will Never Liebe Dich.

OPEN YOUR EYES!

(Chorus x3)

(Ends)
♠ ♠ ♠
xdawnx has a Bill Kaulitz oneshot where the girl, Alex (I believe) is in love with him yet he never figured it out and tells her he's engaged. She tried to drop signs but he never figured it out and she's depressed forever now. So in my oneshot sequel (I have two versions coming out :D) she tries to kill herself and this song is her suicide note. :)