Destiny That Awaits

Chapter 12

Mazelina's POV

*At school*

"Hey, virgin Goth." Ashley said as she turned me around harshly.

"What do you want slut?" I sneered.

"I just wanna give you this." She said as she handed an envelope.

"Just so you know, your boyfriend is not as saintly as you think he is."

I just snatched the envelope from her and looked at its contents. My heart broke into pieces.

The sound was just endless in my thoughts. I feel tears forming in my eyes as I looked at Ashley.

"I... Don't believe you..."

"You don't need to. Be at my house on Valentine's Day without anyone knowing and you'll know that all you saw was the truth." She smirk as she made her way to the cafeteria.

Oh god... Please don't make this true...

Valentine's Day

I'm nervous. I really am. It's like I'm on a quest to find out about the truth. I'm currently at Ashley's guest room. Waiting for her signal for me to come out and see them on action.

*Knock*----*knock*

That's the signal. I went to Ashley's room and opened the door slightly and before turning away.

"Oh look. Your girlfriend's here." Ashley purposely said, and that caused Tom to turned his head, and his expression turned ugly.

I just slammed the door and made my way to the door before being grabbed from behind by Tom.

"Let me go Tom." I shouted while trying to break free from his grasp.

"No Lina. I can explain!"

"What's there to explain?!" I screamed as he let go of me and I just stared at him with my angry eyes.

"I saw it with my own eyes! I saw the pictures! What more is there to explain, Tom? What is there to explain?" I said in between sobs.

"Lina... I love you..." Tom said as he lifted up my chin.

"Bullshit. You said that a million times but you never meant anything that you've said. They're all just a bunch of lies! I hate you Tom and you can have this back!" I screamed as I threw the necklace that Tom gave me and the pictures that Ashley gave me.

"Bye Kaulitz!" I said as I slapped his face.

"Before you go, I just want you to know that you're beloved frien, Bill knows about this too and he didn't tell you. Some kind of a frien huh?"

That really broke me into pieces. No. Not Bill. He wouldn't do that to me.... He wouldn't... Would he?

Bill's POV

*Knock**Knock**Knock*

I opened the door to find Mazelina. Her face was pale, her eyes was swollen.

Shit...

"Maze, come in. Are you alright?" I asked as I stepped outside and took her hand.

"I just came here to ask you something..." She said as she pushed away my hand.

All I did was stare at her face. I'm really sorry.

"Did you know about Tom and Ashley?" She asked, sounding fragile.

"I..Uh..I..No..Maze..I'm just--"

"Just asnwer my question Bill. Did you or did you not know about Tom and Ashley?" She asked again but this time, there was a hint of anger in it.

I just stared at the ground with guilt and embarrasment. I couldn't face her right now. I feel stupid.

"I guess Tom was right then... I never thought you would do this to me... You of all people Bill. Why?" She said as she lifted up my chin so that my eyes are staring directly into hers.

"I.. Was afraid..." I stammered.

"Afraid of what?"

"Afraid that you'll get hurt... I don't you to get hurt again. That's why me, Georg and Gustav didn't tell you..."

"What? They knew too?" She screamed.

I just nodded my head. Tears was slowly forming at the back of my eyes. I really couldn't stand lookin at how hurt Mazelina is right now...

"I hate you Bill. I hate you. I thought that I could trust you. Maybe we shouldn't even be friends from the beginning..." She said, turning her back and leaving.

Mazelina's POV

I couldn't stop crying until I reached home. I don't care that Tom hurt me anymore. I just can't believe that Bill, my bestfriend Bill, would keep such a thing from me. I took out my phone and called Dad.

"Dad? About that offer to go New York. Is it still open?"

Bill's POV

I didn't move. I didn't flinch. I didn't even took the initiative to run after her. I just stood there and stared as she slowly dissappeared from my sight. Then, raindrops slowly fell and it wasn't long before it drenched me. I was crying. Yes, Bill Kaulitz is crying. I stood there for don't know how long. I kept asking myself why didn't I just ran after her and explain to her... Tell her how I feel... Tell her how much she means to me... Tell her that... I love her... Now it's too late because she's gone. No. I must go after her. Tell her how I feel. Heal her. I must...

Then, my feet started running. It just carried my body and led the way. It ran and ran until Mazelina's house came into view.

*Knock**Knock*

"Oh. It's you..." Aunt Sadie said as she opened the door.

Her eyes was stained red and her cheeks was wet.

"May I speak with Mazelina?"

"About that. Come in." She said in between sobs as she invited me in.

"Do you wan anything to drink?" She asked.

"No thanks. Can I see Mazelina?"

"About that... She left for New York."

"What?" I shouted in shockness.

"Yes. She left half an hour ago... She said she's never coming back... And I don't know why..." She started crying.

I just dashed out of her house and ran. Just ran to wherever my legs want to take me. Rows of houses became buildings. Buildings became roads and finally, the destination was in front of me. The Beach. I ran to the shore and just stare at it.

"I love you Mazelina!! I love you! I fucking love you! I love you... Please... Don't go... I love you..." I sobbed as my knees touch the seawater.

I'm sorry Mazelina. I love you... Please come back... Please...

For all the nights that had passed
Memories of us appeared before me
We laughed, we cried
But none could break the pain that lingered in my thoughts
I was wrong to keep it from you
For I was afraid that you'll leave
And that fear became a reality
When you found out about him
I'm sorry
I really am
For you meant alot to me
I hope you'll see the stars that I drew for you
Because my nightsky is incomplete
Without you here
I miss you...