Destiny That Awaits

Chapter 15

Mazelina's POV

"Hey Dad?" I asked as soon as I opened the front door.

"Hey Lina. How's the interview? Where's Natalia?" He asked as he gave me a peck on the cheeks.

"She decided to stay with the guys longer. What are you doing home so early? I thought you always came back late."

"Came back because of one reason. Your Aunt is here!" he said, smiling widely.

I turned my head to see Aunt Sadie at the living room. I was shock at amazement and immediate ran to her and hugged her like no ones buisness.

"Aunt! When did you arrive??"

"Just an hour ago! How are ya?"

"I'm fine! Gosh I miss you!" I said as I hugged her tighter.

"Yup. It's been four long years and I still have no idea why you leave."

"Hahaz. It's along story and I don't want to talk about it anymore. It's history!"

"Hahaz. Help me cook supper? It's been a while since you help me cook and your dad says that we're having really important guest."

"Really? Who?"

"I have no idea but he says that they're the people you're gonna work with in 2 months time."

"Ouh. Cool!"

I wonder who they are. The last tour I had was with 'Blind'. Nice band. A band that deserves to be where they are right now.

"Maze, can you get the door?" Dad asked as the was knocks on the door.

I went to the door and opened it.

"Hey Maze!" Natalia greeted.

"Uh... Hey...." I said, partly shock and angry.

I then turned my head and...

"DAD!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT THE FREAKISHLY IMPORTANT PEOPLE ARE THEM??" I shouted like crazy as I made my way to the kitchen, where Dad and Aunt Sadie were busy preparing the food for the 'Important People'.

"Dad!! Didn't you hear what I say?" I whined as I took his hand and started fidgidting.

"You didn't ask me darl. You should have. Besides, don't you like that band?"

"Nein! I hate them!! Natalia is the one who's obsess about them!!"

"That's not what you sister said. She says that you love them like crazy!"

"And you believe her?? Dad! Common! I don't want to go on tour with them!"

"But you have to. It's your job. And I agreed with their manager and it wouldn't be nice if I had to take back my offer."

"Can't you just tell them I fell ill or something? Like I have chicken pox or I'm down with a very serious illness that might kill me if I get close to the band?"

"Nein. That's a final decision. Don't make me ask you to do the creed."

"But Dad! They suck!"

"I'm sorry. Did you just say we suck?"

We turned our heads to find the Dick Twins stainding in the kitchen alongside Natalia who was grinning really widely.

"Hey boys! It's been a long time! Gosh, look at how big you've grown!" Aunt Sadie exclained as she hugged Tom and Bill.

"Hahaz. It's nice to meet you to Aunt Sadie and you still look fine as always!" Bill complimented and that caused Aunt Sadie to blush very badly.

I just stared in horror. Nein! Nein! Nein! I'm not going on tour with those asses! I just groaned and made my way out of the kitchen.

"Why is my life always turns upside down when everything was going along fine!! URGGGHHH!!!!" I screamed as I made my way up the stairs and not forgetting to curse under my breath at some parts of the sentence.

I reached my room, went in and slammed the door shut before taking my pillow, cover my face with it and scream like hell till I was satisfied.

"Lina?"

I recognise that voice too well. hat voice that broke my heart by lying to me. Keeping secrets from me.

I plopped on my bed and just looked at the ceiling.

"What do you want Kaulitz?"

He closed the door and sat down on my bed.

"Do you still hate me?"

"Yes. What? You think I'll forget everything after 4 years. It's not that easy you know." I sneered.

"I'm sorry. Stupid quetion. I'm sorry. I realise that what I did was wrong. I really did try to improve my ways."

"Wow. Judging by how you acted just now at the restaurant, it's hard to believe that you've changed at all."

"I didn't know it was you, Mazelina. I thought I could just have a fun conversation with a stranger that I know."

"And what? Get that 'stranger' in bed and snatched her of her virginity? Wow. Why am I not surprised." I smirk at him as I sat up.

"Mazelina..." He said softly as he took my hand in his.

I just stared at his eyes. I studied it like I always did and this time, it wasn't like last time. I couldn't trust what I see in those eyes anymore.

He placed his hands on my cheeks and carressed it. I just place my hand over his as he continued what he was doing. He then gently placed his lips upon mine. The sweet taste of passion was there as I continued to kiss back. When we broke apart, he smiled but I just shook my head.

"I'm sorry." I apologized as I stood up and made my way to the door.

"But Mazelina... I'm really sorry..."

"No... Tom... No. I can't trust you anymore..."

"Lina." He rushed to me and took me right hand.

"Remember the time I said that you're the one for me and I want to be with you forever? I meant what I said and I'm gonna prove it to you. I swear that I'll prove to you that what I said 4 years ago wasn't lies. I really meant what I said back then. I'll prove it." He said before giving me a quick peck on the lips and heading back down.

I stood there, shock by what happened. I wasn't shock that he said all that. I was shock that I felt something extra ordinary when he gave that quick kiss.

<em>He was telling the truth. He meant what he said. And it's not going to be easy for you'll have to make a big decision. A decision so big that it'll affect your life. </em>

But what decision must I make?

A choice between Tom and another soul of the Mother Nature.

But who? Who besides Tom?

Someone dear and close to your heart.

I stopped to think for a while. Who will that other person be? Gustav? He's always been close to my heart and he's dear to me. But it couldn't be. Could it?

Lost and confuse
For this young one is trapped between truth and lies
As days go by
The uncertainty grows stronger
And the choice that she's going to make grows harder
But she's blinded
For the person she seeks is not the one in front of her
But the one that has always been with her
Watching her
Protecting her
I hope you can see Mazelina
For that choice will have to be made one day
And that day is not too far away