Destiny That Awaits

Chapter 2

Mazelina's POV

I looked up to see... The "Oh So Popular" Bill irritating Kaulitz... What a surprise... What is he doing here anyway?

"Stop starring Adams! I know I'm irresistable but what the heck are you doing in my house?"

"Huh? Your house? Dream on Kaulitz. This is Tom's house."

Is he like dumb or something? This is Tom's house. NOT his.

"Lina. You manage to find the coke alrea... Uh... What's going on here?" Tom came in and asked with a really weird expression on his face. He looks like some weirdo guy. Cute... Hehe...

"Well well well, it seems like Ms Mazelina Adams doesn't really know who you really are Tom." Bill said proudly as I raised my one of my eyebrows in confusion.

"In that case, let me help introduce yourself to each other. Mazelina, meet Tom Kaulitz, MY brother, MY TWIN brother." He purposely pressed on the word 'MY' and 'TWIN' as he just smiled evilly at me.

The next thing I did, I stood up, leaving the cans of cokes on the floor, left the kitchen and headed towards the front door... That's right. I'm going home. I can't believe that Tom is Bill's brother and he's not just any brother, he's Bill twin brother. Do I even need to stress on the word 'Twin'?? I think everybody got the point. Urgghhh... Just when I though things could get better between me and Tom, stupid Bill shows up and ruined everything...

Just when I was about to leave, Tom grabbed my hand and spunned me around.

"You can't leave. Please." He begged me.

"I'm sorry but I can't stay. I really wish I could but you're a Kaulitz, Tom. I don't associate with Kaulitzs' especially Bill. He makes my life f*cking miserable!" I explained feeling bad, really bad...

"But I'm not Bill! I'm Tom! I'm different! Just stay and give me a chance Lina!" He pleaded.

"No. I can't! I don't know! I just don't..."

Before anything else could come out from my mouth, Tom cut my words by pressing his lips on mine. I froze for a moment. It was as if time stopped. Is this how a kiss is suppose to feel like? Tom then placed his hands on my hips as he deepened the kiss. He then licked my bottom lips for entry and that is when I snapped back into reality and pushed him away. His face was confused and disspointed as I just shook my head and left.

Great. I met a guy named Tom whom later I found out is my greatest nemesis's twin brother and he just kissed me. Could my day get any worse? And actually, it did. I stepped home and found Aunt Sadie talking to a woman. A new friend or something I supposed...

"Hey Lina! Finally home? Here, I want you to meet my new friend, Simone. Simone Kaulitz." Aunt Sadie said with a big smile on her flawless face.

URRRGGGHHHHH!!!! This is truly a Kulitz invasion!!! I hate my life right now!!!

Tom's POV

I just threw myself on the couch, dissapointed by what happened just now...

Nice job Kaulitz... You just had to kiss her don't ya... Things was goins great between us until Bill had to show up and ruined everything! And the kiss really is the icing on the whole cake tragedy! Now I think she doesn't even want to talk to me anymore!

I touched my lips, still feeling the tingling sensation that I had just now. There's something about her that's special in a way. I've dated many girls but none of them were like her... She's important to me...

"Hey lil bro! How's your fling with Lina? Let me guess... It crashed and burned to the ground right? Face it Tom. Lina's different from the other girls. She's 'special'. No guys has ever gotten her to first or second base or anywhere near any bases. Trust me. I've tried and I still am but she doesn't seem to notice." Bill smirk at me as he sat down on the couch too, beside me.

"Huh? You have got to be kidding me, Bill. You going after her? You hate her guts and she hates yours and you are telling me that you are chasing after her? Are you sure you are really Bill?" I said as I pinched his skin to make sure that THAT was really Bill.

"Hahaz. I don't like her you dickhead but I just want to show everyone that I am the chick magnet and no girl can resist me but I'm currently not crowned that tittle because of Lina. If I don't get her, It means that not all girls are attracted to me and that can cost my reputation!" Bill explained.

"Whatever... You always use girls to get in their pants..."

"Hey. I'm not the only one. You tell me how many girls have you slept with? If I remembered, there were 4 and you're only f*ckin 13!!"

"You're 13 too so no difference to me and you sleep with girls too you dumb ass."

"Really? But I'm the hotter one."

"Nah. I'm the hotter one."

"Wanna make a bet?" Bill asked as a sly grin was printed n his face.

Oh boy. Here he goes again... I wonder what will it be this time...