I Hate That I Love You

Chapter 1

Gerard's P.O.V.

I looked at my brother as he was tuning his bass-guitar, his forehead frowned. He just got that thing and doesn't get it how to tune it, but today it's his first lesson. I smiled as he sighed and layed the bass in his casket and left the house with mom.
I turned my attention to dad now, who was snoring in the couch, the news paper folded on his stomach. I smiled again. I liked my life so much, it was perfect.
I looked down on my sketchbook, it was filled with Star Wars notes and sketches of vampires. My two favourite obsessions.

Frank's P.O.V.

I walked in to the house of the family Way.

“Hi, Kenobi.” I saluted happily, and sat down next to Gerard who was drawing as usual.

“Hi, Yoda,” he grinned. I pouted.
“I'm not that short, Gerard,” I protested, folding my arms over my chest.
“Just teasing you,” he winked.
“So where's Mikes?” I asked. Only saying his names makes me sweat as a pig. Mikey Way. My god, my love, the only one I talk about like a love sick puppy...but also Gerard's brother. I wonder how he'd react if he would know, I mean the both of them.
“Bass Lesson.” He answered shortly.
“Oh.” I sighed and looked at the clock on the wall.