Status: Slightly slowly active

Summer Girl, Forever Chase

Chapter 1

"I have seen millions of faces,
ever-unchanging; content with redundancy,
I'm not the same way;
searching for change in directions that I want to go.

Take a breath, let it out slow,
Seasons change with the break of a lifetime,
Remind me again why we thought twice about it,
We've got ambition like you've got restraint so,

Smile like you don't give a damn about the consequence,
just say anything,
We say summer holds such wonderful things.

This must be more than just built up suspense,
In the wake of an accident.
Twist and turn in my sleep,
wake me up when we get there;
Destination success.

Run like hell - We make noise for the sake of escaping.
Run like hell - You only live once now take this to heart.
Tell my family and friends I'll be ok.

Smile like you don't give a damn about the consequence
just say anything,
We say summer holds such wonderful things."


Music filled my ears as I walked down whatever street I was on. No, I didn't know which street it was, but hey, it's just Chicago, what's the worst that could happen?

...Don't answer that, but actually it's the Hoffman Estates and nothing bad really happens here...

or so I thought because just then, two rival gangs started having a rumble right in front of me!
Haha. That didn't really happen, I'm just checking to see if you're still reading =]
Yea, so nothing bad really happens here luckily, so I just kept walking, kicking random pebbles as I passed them. I was deep in thoughts about absolutely nothing, when something shook me out of them.

"William!" I paused my iPod and looked up to see my sister Courtney jumping up and down and waving frantically in my direction. It didn't take much sense or skill to tell that she was excited... or she just had sugar, and lots of if. But the amount of sugar in her system didn't matter because I just kept walking.

"Ughh. Will-e-ummm! Com'ere!" But by that time I was already in front of my house... well at least I recognized the street now.

"What?" I looked at my sister. Courtney was pretty tall and really skinny with medium brown hair and brown eyes. We didn't look exactly alike, but you could tell we were the Beckett Siblings. But anyways... Courtney must've been really excited because she looked like she was about to scream.

"What?" I asked again. She took a deep breathe to calm herself down (it didn't work) and said,

"AHHHHHHH! Oh my god Will! We got new neighbors and it's so cool and they have a daughter who's your age and I think you'll like her, she's really nice and it's so awesome! Like oh my god! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!"

"What?!"

Dang, Courtney must've been excited because:
1.) She should win an award for talking so fast and
2.) I have no idea as to what she is trying to say.

'Nice?' 'Cool?' 'Awesome?' 'YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?'
What she went shopping or something?

"Ughh. Bill! Repeat after me. We-"

"We." I repeated through one of my infamous smirks. Of course I did this to annoy my lovely sister, but it was pretty funny. Especially when she gave me her annoyed look, I totally started cracking up.

"Ughh! WE GOT NEW NEIGHBORS!" She screamed at the top of her lungs, causing many people to turn around and glare.

Now that I understood. Wow. No wonder she was excited. Our old neighbors were well... old. But theyfinally sadly moved to Florida last week because they had enough of, "Cold Illinois and those crazy kids." But figure out how Illinois is cold in June. Weird. Hmm, why do all old people move to Florida? I do agree with the crazy kid thing however, but in our defense, if you put seven kids in a neighborhood filled with old people, we're bound to be just a tad on thepsychopathic rambunctious side. But wow. New neighbors? Maybe summer does hold such wonderful things.

By this time I was practically frozen in thoughts, so Courtney had to snap me out of this daze.

"C'mon, you have to come meet them!" And with that, I was pulled away into the summer of my life.

Destination success.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! I finally posted a story! Sorry it's out later than expected. Weather changed. Hope you like it =D Song=We Say Summer by All Time Low <3

xoxo
LessonNumber1

P.s. It gets much better.

Much