Status: Slightly slowly active

Summer Girl, Forever Chase

Chapter 10

The heat that rose to my cheeks made me burn scarlett. I could still feel those two warm, lanky arms around my waist. One thing's for sure, I was falling for William Beckett, and I was falling fast and hard.

But I couldn't think of that right now, right now, I had to focus on the plan.

I had to go to the rest of The Academy Is.. and act like I'm a damsel in distress. suddenly, I heard the pairs of footsteps and knew that my plan was on.

And five, four, three, two, one, action!

In that moment, I ran towards the four boys I was beginning to know. However, I wasn't paying any mind to where I was running, so I almost crashed into the Butcher.

"Hello Amanda, fancy meeting you here." He said, while striking up my nerves a little bit.

"Oh my gosh, thank goodness I found you guys!" I panicked, "Courtney and William decided that we should split up and, and I thought I was lost! I've been walking around for a while, just panicking!"

My breaths came out in stutters, the perfect prop for my beautiful scene.

"Oh really now?"

I looked up at the Butcher; the way he said that confused me. And that's about when I was startled to see his smirking face. Why was he smirking?

"Um... Why are you-"

"Come with us Amanda," Sisky interrupted, "you're our hostage of the evening."

He grabbed my hand, and then the four boys led me to a form of a prison cell.

*****

"So..." I began from inside the monkey bars of what I made out to be the park, "What are we waiting for? Better yet, how long is my sentence?"

Mike chuckled at my questions and didn't seem to mind answering them either.

"Well we're waiting for Bill and/or Courtney to come, and your sentence is until Prince Charming saves your butt."

"More like Prince William." Sisky put in.

"Good one!" Butcher yelled from a mere twenty feet in front of my "cell." Apparently he was impatient, but pacing helped control that.

"Where are they?!" Or not.

"Wait, isn't Prince William like the prince of Britain or whatever?" I asked while choosing to totally ignore the Butcher.

"Yea, I think," Chizzy answered, "I don't know, I'm from Australia! Why would I care about who runs England?"

"Actually, it's Great Britain."

"No, it's the U.K." Mike corrected Sisky and Chizzy. I laughed at them. It was a pretty funny arguement.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I looked up to see William and Courtney running towards my kidnappers.

Courtney tackled the Butcher to the ground when he tried to squirt her and gave him a taste of his own medicine by drenching him in ice-cold water. I then turned my attention to William who was using two guns on the three remaining boys. Luckily, Sisky retreated to help Butcher, Chizzy ran out of water, and Mike was tackled by Will.

My hero, savior, and current obsession then walked over to me. He looked at my prison with curiosity.

"What're you in for?"

I laughed, "For taking the hit for you and your sister."

"Yea that sounds about right."

William smiled that pure and genuine smile that made my heart flutter. I knew what was happening, and I wasn't going to mess it up.

"Rescue me?" Now it was his turn to laugh.

"Of course." He said while helping me out of the monkey bars.

I looked up when I heard the sound of silence. Everyone was gone. Dampened clothes, empty guns, and all. It was just me and Mr. William Beckett left here, but I didn't seem to mind.

Not one bit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Definintely overdue, but with my new banner (THANKS PLUGINBABY31) I found a long-lost inspiration.

I've been really happy with the outcome of everyone's holiday cheer so expect more updates to come. Plus, I have plans with this story. =]

xoxo
LessonNumber1