Status: Slightly slowly active

Summer Girl, Forever Chase

Chapter 12

"Oh my gosh! Butcher wake up!"

"What Courtney?!"

"Look!"

"Holy sh-"

"I know! Hey Sisky, look."

"Wow."

"That's what I was thinking. Hey Chizzy, wake up."

"Humexjil."

"What? No, I said wake up."

"Zzzzz."

"Hmmm... I have vegemite?"

"Yes?"

"Look at that!"

"Whoa..."

"I know!"

"COURTNEY!" I finally yelled.

"Yes?"

"Shut up!" I opened my eyes to see what all the fuss was about, only to find that it was me. Apparently sometime during the night, Amanda rolled over into a position in which she was cuddling on top of me. "Guys, stop staring, seriously." I said while letting my morning irritability get the best of me. Honestly deep down, I just wanted to go back to sleep, but I knew that would be almost impossible at this point.

"I'm hungry." Courtney said. Usually, I would've rolled my eyes at her randomness, but I realized that my stomach was running on empty.

"Me too." Butcher agreed and I nodded. Suddenly I realized something was missing. "Um guys... Where's Mike?" Everyone looked around the room.

"Holy moly, where is her?" Sisky wondered aloud.

"Eh." Courtney shrugged and walked off into the kitchen. Me and my nonmissing friends looked on at her in confusion. "MICHAEL CARDEN! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" We heard some quiet response and then Courtney say 'oh'. She came out a few moments later.

"He's in the kitchen making pancakes with mom... Well actually he's just watching her." I nodded; that seemed like typical Mike behavior.

"Hey guys," he said while walking out of the kitchen, "pancakes are ready and- whoa." He gave me a shocked look quickly before realizing it was awkward. "Um.... Yeah, pancakes." With one more look and a quick smile before he turned on his heel and walked back into our kitchen. The others followed him, leaving me and a sleeping Amanda alone in the living room.

"Hey Amanda?"

"Hmm?"

"Breakfast is ready." She only snuggled deeper into my chest. "Hahaha. C'mon Mandy, we got pancakes."

"Pancakes?!" She asked while her eyes instantly opened.

"Mhm, that's what I said."

"Then what are we still doing here?! C'mon beautiful, it's breakfast time!" In one quick motion Amanda jumped to her feet, took my hand and dragged me into the kitchen with the biggest blush on my face.

~~~

"So what're the plans for t'day?" Chizzy asked as we all finished our breakfast. We sat in silence for a few moments while trying to wake our brains up.

Suddenly the light in my mind turned on in a brilliant flash. "I have an idea..."

"Well what is it Bilvy? Work with us here." Courtney pestered on. I just smirked.

"It's a surprise." I said as I nodded my head towards Amanda. Apparently everyone got the hint because not another word was spoken as we began packing for one of our most memorable journeys together in one of the most unexpected places we know of.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow. I should be murdered for my lack of updates? Over a year? Well mother's seizures, lack of mibba, heartbreak, and lack of inspiration could be reasons, but ultimately it's my fault and I apologize.

I'm debating on deleteing it and just posting EVERYTHING THE SAME exactly from the beginning. Just so there isn't gaps in updates... Summer begins next friday so expect updates.

I thought this story was awful, but now I'm finding my original faith in it. "I'm still the same, not much has changed, I still know where I come from."

Only difference is that I switched over to Reebsthedweeb about three weeks ago.

Same LessonNumber1, but a new name haha

Comments about any of this?? I LOVE YOU ALLLLL<3