Untitled

Tale of 'Tardedness #4: If MCR Were Girls

Gerard brushed her hair and put on her prettiest wittle dress and skipped happily to school with his little sister, Mikey. Today was gonna be fun because they would get to see there friends for the first time after a while! YAY!

"Gerard put on some socks!" Mikey snapped and slapped Gerard in the face.

"No way! I gotta get Pete to go out with me!" Gerard said and sprayed pepper spray in Mikey's eyes. Mikey screamed in pain but Gerard laughed. They were having sister bonding fun time!
Finally they got to school and hugged their friends.

"YAY!" Mikey squealed and threw a rock at Ray's fro. As always, it was so powerful the rock bounced off.

"That's because I believe in myself!" Ray said with a triumphant grin. Mikey squealed and gave the fro a big hug.

Gerard stared at them but she quickly went back to trying to sell Frank some potatoes.

"These potatoes were hand picked in our garden and-" She began, but was cut off by Frank.

"STOP TRYING TO SELL ME POTATOES!" She squeaked and punched Gerard in the face. Gerard rubbed her face wondering why everyone was always hurting it.

"Frankie you know I've always wanted to be a potato saleswoman.." Gerard sniffled and ran into the school crying.

"LOSER!" Frank screamed.

"That was not cool, woman. Not cool." Mikey said, wagging a finger in Frank's face before taking off after her sister.

"We're just too cool for them." Frank said calmly. Bob and Ray shrugged and everyone walked into school and lived happily ever after.

THE END!