Untitled

Voyage of the Race-Car Bed

Gerard woke up one day to see he was in the middle of the ocean floating around on his racecar bed.

"EEEK!" He said, shivering. He was wearing his tiger-striped thong with a big pink ribbon on it, so naturally he was cold.

Gerard decided it was a bad dream and pulled his Bratz Babyz(TM) comforter over his head and went back to sleep. But something smelly pulled him back to awakeness.

"Omigawsh it's a bunch of weird looking severed feet!" Gerard squealed in glee, hugging himself. "Just what I've always wanted!"

Suddenly a big whale with an afro came and ate his brand new severed feet.

"Awww.." Gerard said with tears in his eyes. The he got so sad he decided to be a artist, but he didn't have a life.

"There goes my lifelong dream." He said, getting sadder by the second.

Suddenly his wittle teeny tiny brudda jumped out the water onto Gerard's silly looking bed. He had Hello Kitty boxers on that said "Custey Wootsie Tootsie!!!!!!! ^_^^_^^^_^" on the front. He also had duck tape in random places all over his body.

"Oh Mikey Mouse I missed woo!" Gerard said, his voice cracking. Then he kissed his brother on the cheek because that's just how much he loves him.

"How will we get out of here you retarded dolphin man?" Gerard asked nervously with his eyes darting back and forth with every syllable.

"We-"

"I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!" Gerard screamed, ripping his hair out and putting on a loincloth.

Mikey got mad because nobody liked him or listened to him so he sulked in the corner of the bed as his older brother went insane.

Little did they know an enemy so evil was right above them on a giant bumbly bee, listening to everything they said.

OHNOES!!!!1111oneoneeleven!!!1111!1??!?!

Hahahahahahaha you thought that was the end of the story!!!

Bzzzzzzzzzzz

Gerard could hear a weird soudning sound coming from above the bed. He looked up and there was a tricked out dude on a bumble bee which was also tricked out with a fuzzy pink boa which Gerard liked quite a bit. The super sexy tacotastic dude was wearing a cow suit and eating lots of delicious nutritious fruits and KRAFT MACARONI AND CHEESE(TM).

"STALKER!" Gerard screeched, hiding his private parts because his loincloth had evaporated.

"Th.." The stalker said in a sad, wimpy way. Tears rolled down his cheeks. "That was meannnnnn!!"

The bumble bee got out his sad sounding violin and started to play some theme music for the stalker.

"Just because I hover around on a bumble bee watching little boys all day doesn't mean I'm a stalker!" He said in the same stupid, wimpy, dramatic voice.

"Wait who are you?" Mikey asked with excitement.

"My name is Duwaine Ashtonkutcherausolomustikamursalacremalamodepoopfacesmartypartypooperhahaisadpooplookatyourmomshesnakedbuymeatacopoppyseedamungolichianobrucy Tacomuggins the third." Said the stalker with a kingly tone.

Gerard and Mikey stared at him. Suddenly the bumble bee went like "putt putt putt" and dropeped dead into the ocean.

With it's final breath, it said:

"That's how I roll."

Duwaine Ashtonkutcherausolomustikamursalacremalamodepoopfacesmartypartypooperhahaisadpooplookatyourmomshesnakedbuymeatacopoppyseedamungolichianobrucy Tacomuggins the third fell in the water and since he never learned to swim he drowned.

"Horray!" Gerard and Mikey squealed, hugging themselves with glee and turning into tacos.

Suddenly Lobita and Hannah pooped out of the water and onto the scurvy bed.

"Finally!" Hannah exclaimed. "now we can finally eat our tacos in peace!"

"I thought these were burritos!" Lobita said, poking Mikey with a fork.

"Well you fail at life!" Hannah screamed and ate Gerard. Lobita shrugged and ate Mikey.

After that they attempted to swim back to Japan to finish their quest to lacerate all the chopsticks but they got too tired and drowned.

THE END!!!!