Let's Do This Properly

Flashback

This is a flashback of the daytime.

Tyson hugged me to his chest and rested his forehead to mine.

"I really didn't want her to die," he stated sadly.

"What happened?" I asked softly pushing my bangs out of my face.

"I don't know.... All of a sudden everyone knew she was depressed, she'd never told me. But I remember her telling my dad to hide everything, ropes, razors, medication. She told him she'd take it all and didn't want anyone to hurt. I heard, because I was hiding behind the stairs, I wanted to know what was happening, no one would tell me," Tyson's voice holds suppressed emotion and I hate that he won't show vulnerability.

I put my finger under his eye and wiped away a tear that wasn't there, he started to shake and cry, I wanted so badly to take his pain away. I didn't understand why everyone seemed to suffer so terribly, have things that caused so much pain.

"I... I-I," I couldn't do it, I was trying, but I couldn't confess what had happened to me, only Toni knew and that had taken four hours of her prodding to drag it out of me.

"What?" Tyson kissed my lips lightly. I couldn't believe how comfortable I was with him, I'd known him for less then one week and here all these things where happening.

"I don't know if I can say it out loud. I can barely make myself admit it in my mind," I was ashamed that I couldn't speak it, ashamed that it had even happened.

"Okay sweetheart," he brushed a stray hair behind my ears, "but I'm hear ready to listen."

That's what did it, I had to tell him and couldn't hold back the jumbled mess of words that escaped my lips, "Iwasraped," Tyson pulled my tighter to him and I broke.
♠ ♠ ♠
I actually really like this chapter. I also enjoy the way I end things, I must not get into a routine of doing that though.

Comments would be gladly accepted. =DDDD