Let's Do This Properly

Dancing

"Toni," I whined mercilessly, "let's do something, please, please, please!" I loved the way I acted when I was around her; I showed parts of my personality no one else knew about.

"Hmm," Toni bit down on the end of her pink Slirpee straw sipping some of it, "let's go dancing."

Perfect, "Yes, lovely idea my dear," I feigned an accent.

When Toni and I went dancing we went to parks, put our ear buds in, turned the sound up to loudly and just went. Nothing stopping us from acting completely foolish, anything to get our hearts beating we'd tell people when they asked what we were doing. When I danced I felt like I was flying, my arms would flail helplessly, my hair would be flipping and my body would be everywhere.

I stuck my arms out for Toni to grab onto she helped me up. I intertwined our fingers and we skipped out of the house. Only once down the road remembering everything we'd forgotten.

"The iPods!" Toni shouted,

"The camera!" I replied turning to run back to my house.

Toni stayed where she way, that girl was not a runner. Like I said we danced, no tracks or regulations at all.

"Does change ever scare you?" She asks seriously as we walk.

"Only sometimes, I have to remind myself it's not always bad. Nothing is always bad," I exaggerate the always.

"Oh," we walk silently the rest of the way.

I pull out our iPods, I pick her song and she picks mine that’s the way it's supposed to be, we trust each other. I knew that I needed to choose something special for her today, something she related to on a different level.

"Lovely?" she asked, there was a look in her eyes that said, thank you.

"By Breathe Carolina," I told her.

Toni just handed my music device back to me letting me read the title for myself. It was Meltdown by Freefall Felix, my own perfect song for dancing, I give her a nod and we begin.

I start by spinning in circles, letting my arms hang out around me as the tempo changes, and the sound fluctuates so does my body, slamming my head to the beat I change directions. I'm sure my heart is just about ready to burst, because so much blood is racing about.

I don't know how long I've been dancing, but I've gone through at least 35 songs, I don't know where Toni is because my eyes are closed.

"Shit," I yell falling to the ground, my iPod goes flying and I don't even bother trying to get up I'm to exhausted

"How, " Toni gasps for air sitting beside me, "long that time?" We like to keep track of how long we can keep moving until it's becomes physically impossible.

I glance at my watch, "Two hours."

"Holy fuck Ryan, that's the longest right?" She's still sucking in air, but I can at least understand what she's saying now.

I nod, to physically tired to do much else. We don't say anything, I think I fell asleep on the field, but I can't be sure.
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't own, Breathe Carolina, iPods, Slirpees, or Freefall Felix.
I do suggest you listen to both Lovely and Meltdown seeing as they're fantastic songs.

Don't worry, Tyson get's introduced next chapter.