Let's Do This Properly

Goodnight And Goodbye

"Toni!" I shout-speak, "I met a boy today! It was amazing. He thought the song sounded good."

"Awesome sweetheart, what's his name?" There’s something in her voice that tells me she's holding something back.

"His names Tyson and he's beautiful," I can't contain my smile.

"Ry that's awesome, but I have to go I feel terrible."

"Okay, I love you," I wait for her love you too before hanging up.

I balance my phone on the headboard of my bed and open my laptop. iTunes is the first thing I click, scrolling until I find the song Grace by Phil Wickham. I can't explain it, I'm not really a Christian, but his voice, there’s just something in the music that I need.

A beeping from my computer signals that I have an instant message. I open the window it's from Tyson. How did he get my address?

*Tyson; fanboy (rekceb_nosyt): Hey, I forgot to say goodbye earlier. =3

Ryan - (ryan.1992): 'Tis okay. Where'd you get my address though? =P

*Tyson; fanboy (rekceb_nosyt): Your friend Toni, we have Science together. She's my partner.

Ryan - (ryan.1992): I love her for many reasons. =] But I need to go. I'll probably see you tomorrow. Goodnight and goodbye <3

I added the heart then signed off before he could reply. He talked about me, ohmigod, ohmigod. I suppressed the need to do a happy dance and instead pulled out my guitar to play.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know for a fact this ones short.
But I hope anyone who reads it likes it.
Comments with feedback would be sweet stuff.
I really need to start writing longer chapters though.

Okay about this part though, Tyson's e-mail is his first and last name backwards and secondly. Don't own Phil Wickham or his amazing songs, his voice seriously sends chills down my spine... In a good way.

Loves; Emz.