Let's Do This Properly

A Letter


Hello my Sleeping Pixie.

I guess I've told you my secret now, it's what I've been trying to tell you for two months, (that's when I found out, April 16, 2007) I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner, I didn't want you worrying over me. I've been to five appointments with doctors. I start treatment next week.

The doctors don't know if they can do anything. We're just going to do treatment for a while and see how that goes down.

Want to know some we're never talked about. I really don't want to die Ryan, I'm terrified of missing you and missing life. Sometimes I really think I love you how I know I shouldn't because of how much you've done for me - Ry you've completely changed me.

I don't know what going to happen. If treatment works life goes on, if it doesn't well you can help me live everyday to it's fullest. But let's prey it doesn't come to that. Yeah I know you don't really believe in God, but I do and a prayer means so much.

I love you so much Ry, I can't tell you how much. Thank you for promising to stick around; I don't know how I'd handle without you. Just make sure to laugh when my hair falls out and then do my make up after.

Anyway, enjoy the Cd.
Luv you Pumpkin.
Toni Marie Balatti.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay, updated a bunch today.
I'm going to give you guys the full list of songs on the mix later.
I like the songs.

Comment please. :)