Let's Do This Properly

Only If You Want To Tell Me

There’s something special about waking up in the morning before all the memory is the past comes flooding back in, I like lying with Toni for about two seconds before realizing what happened yesterday. My baby might die.

My breathing was becoming irregular my chest heaving in random spurts, I had to get out. The air was turning into liquid as it hit my throat and I was starting to choke. Throwing the blankets off I ran out of the house, only pausing to slip my shoes on. As soon as I reach the stop sign at the end of the street I'm breathing heavily, but this time for a different reason. I place my hands on my knees, lean over and dry heave several times.

"Ryan?" Someone’s familiar voice asks, at the sound my heart stars rushing, again, for a completely different reason. "Ryan?" Tyson pushes my shoulder gently; I look up at him and pass out.

I flick my eyes open and am graced with the face of the Tyson Kean. Closing them I blink steadily and Tyson let's out an almost inaudible sigh of relief.

"Where am I?" I question since it seamed the right thing to ask?

"Right where I put you after you fell," I look at him oddly, "I caught you." He shrugs it off like it was nothing, but I knew it wasn't.

"Oh," I brace myself on my elbows and look at the sitting boy right in front of me. I raise and eyebrow and he suppresses and grin. Tyson doesn't say anything about what happened and neither do I. I like that about him, he isn't pressing me for details.

"Do you want to know?" Asking doesn't seem like the right thing, but I have to find out.

"To cure my curiosity? Yes, but only if you want to tell me," Tyson gives another shrug, looking straight into my eyes.

"Toni, she told me she has leukemia," I'm surprised that the tears I'm holding in haven't come forth yet.

"Ry if you ever need to talk about it I'm here," he's constantly surprising me, but I'm happy he isn't telling me how sorry he is.

I nod my head not sure of what to say.

"Do you want to come to my house?" I've noticed that I haven't seen Tyson's confidence waver - it's not that he's cocky, just sure of himself.

Again I nod and push myself from the ground. As we walk neither of us say a thing, I’m not sure where he lives or ho far it is, but our silence doesn't get awkward. As quickly as I get the urge to reach and take Tyson's hand, to feel his calloused finger again... He takes mine, holding it tightly. The tingly feeling his touch gave me earlier is back and it's making me quite giddy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the updat that seemed to take ages.
I've been busy, today I spent $50 on art supplies and I'm excited. Time to start drawing.
So comment please. =DDDD