Missing Part Of Me

Chapter 1

Demi's p.o.v
"Come on Amanda-Kay! Were gonna be late for the concert!" I yelled at my sister, who was upstairs getting ready for the Jonas Brothers concert.
"Coming!" She yelled back.
I was so not looking forward to this. I hate the Jonases! I hate everything about them! Mostly the fact that they gave my sister up when she was born. But the boys dont know about that. I dont think? I looked up at the stairs and saw Amanda standing at the top. She was wearing black skinny jeans, a pink baby doll tee that had piano keys all over it, and pink converse, that are mine. I smiled at her because she was wearing her hair down, I loved her hair, it was perfect brown/black ringlets. She hated it! why? I have no idea?
"Ready?" She asked.
"Sure am! Let's go." I replyed
We hooked our arms together and walked out the front door to the concert.
FF>>>>>To concert.
Amanda-Kay's p.o.v
"OMG Demi this is amesome!" I yelled over the music.
She looked at me and smiled.

The Jonas Brothers were singing their last song for the night, Hello Beautiful, and the whole time Nick stared at me! EEEEEEP!!
When the concert was over Demi and I started to walk back towards the car, when someone tapped my shoulder. I turned aroung to see....The one, The only, NICK JONAS! AHHHHHH! I screamed in my head, but on the outside, I tried to keep my cool.
"Hi there" I said, trying not to sound like an obsessed fan.
"Hello" he said back.
OMG!!! His voice is so sexy!! There was so many thoughts going through my mind, but my sister brought me out of the.
"Come on Amanda-Kay." She said
"No Demi, wait."
"Ummmm Amanda-Kay? Would you like to come with me and my brothers to starbucks?"
OMG! I screamed in my head!
"Uhhh yea, sure."
"Mhmm!" My sister grunted.
I turned around to face her.
"Please Demi, please please please?" I begged.
"Fine!" She finally caved. "I guess I have no choice."
"YES!" I sqealed.
I turned back around to Nick, who then led us back to their bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow! How does Demi know who her real family is but they dont? isnt she supposed to be helping Amanda-Kay find her parents? she already knows!
Well.....yea there it is....im probably gonna post chapter 2 tommorow morning.....i wont be home tonight.
- Mrs. Nicholas Jerry Jonas (Haley)

Image
Image