Real Life Superhero

The Three Stop Signs

It came mid June and no one knew about my secret besides the guys from the forest, Nikki, Anarchy, and the rest of My Chem. The tour was over and we said good bye to our families in New Jersey and headed back to New York. It was a very boring ride and bumpy also, but it was fun. We came to about 50 red lights or stop signs in just one day!

"Gerard, what's going to happen to Guardian Angel?" Mikey asked me and I replied, "You'll see."
I just continued laying down on my bunk with my eyes closed for hours. We finally made it to a stop and Ray shouted that we were here. We got out of the bus and I had my Guardian Angel costume in with my stuff.

Me, the guys and Nikki had a plan.

We all got inside to find the Anarchy was already there. Nikki smiled and the plan was a Go!

Nikki said she was going for "the walk" for our plan and Bob got ready also. Nikki was at an alley in about 5 minutes later and then Bob showed up. He was a big and tough guy so we decided he'd be the bad guy.

"Let go of me!" Nikki shouted when he grabbed onto her arm to drag her to his car.
"You're coming with me!" he shouted back and it grabbed everyone's attention. Like we planned.

I jumped down off one of the roofs and landed behind Bob. He turned around, winked at me and ran. Nikki came and hugged me after.
"Would you please unmask yourself, Guardian Angel?" she asked and I obeyed. I took off the bandana and sunglasses for everyone to see.
"Gerard Way?!" a reporter asked and Nikki looked shocked like she did before.
"Yeah.... I saved her all those times.... And I never will again," I replied and started back to the house, where Nikki followed.

"Gerard, I have an idea."

I walked along the sandy beach with the Guardian Angel costume in my hands toward the bonfire that we set. I stopped walking so the fire was now in front of me.
"Good bye, sunglasses," I said as I broke the shades in half and dropped them into the fire.
"Good bye, bandana," I said as I dropped it into the fire also.

"Good bye, cape," I said and I walked towards the salty water and threw it in. I stared into the setting sun over the water and sighed. I felt hands on my shoulders and I shuddered. Nikki spoke four words for the very last time.

"Good bye, Guardian Angel."

---------------------------------------------------
NOTICE: NO SUPERHEROS WERE HURT IN THE MAKING OF THIS STORY.