Status: There's a world behind these eyes if only you knew how to see.

Violet Eyes

Born a human Kaylin has but herself left to trust in the world. Given up on love and most hope Kaylin is near brought to extremes to remedy herself of the pain that plagues her soul. While in a particularly uninteresting day of class with her new found love interest who may be the hope she was looking for, Kaylin finds herself in an incredibly incriminating position with a young man she met only a day prior. Worse yet, she can't help but love it. Undeniably perfect it seems to Kaylin there is no possible truth behind his strange advances on her until late one night she discovers the horrible truth behind Dari's devotion; her blood. By only the pure and honest protection of a boy she has never known before and only briefly met Kaylin realizes what the truth behind love and sacrifice may be and before she can find the truth about her heritage she must die for a love to dangerous to even desire.
  1. A Lost Breath
    Dari and Daiye face one another, they're determination to end one's life may be the very death of the girl the both seek.
  2. Finding Open Angels Arms
    Dari and Kaylin find themselves left alone to mend, one's wound and the other's heart.
  3. Bringing the Morning Light
    Dari and Kaylin sit down for a quiet afternoon after the previous night's event. Kaylin trys desperately to gain a sense of the situation but Dari is too concerned with her to focus and they both find themselves distracted by the morning light.
  4. Dawning Light
    Dari reveals a horrible secret that threatens to destroy any hope Kaylin had of leaving behind her past with Daiye.
  5. You and Me
    Dari reveals his heart wrenching past and the fear that follows him still.
  6. Memories Fleeting
    Kaylin recalls the events of the last few days, trying to gain a handle of how she has come to be in her current situation.
  7. Lying in the Fog
    Kaylin sits with Daiye, recalling bits and pieces of a moment she can't completely remember.
  8. Familiar Faces
    Kaylin returns to her cell to find that not everything is as she would wish it to be.
  9. Still Waters
    Back in the present Kaylin finds more about Daiye then she could ever have expected.
  10. Loving Pain
    Daiye revels his true feelings toward Kaylin and why he has been following her.
  11. Behind the Fire Light
    Daiye and Kaylin share an intimate moment. Will Kaylin finally get what she wants from him?
  12. In Dreams
    Kaylin dreams of the night she is trying desperately to forget. How long can she keep running from the things that haunt her?
  13. Starlight Desire
    Daiye and Kaylin have been running for months, Kaylin proposes a change in clothes and Daiye proposes a change in heart.
  14. Want of the Body, Heart, and Soul
    Kaylin finally decides on her dress, but in the end will they make it to the start of their date?
  15. Holding Me Down
    Daiye and Kaylin are finally left to themselves.
  16. Shadowed Memories
    Daiye and Kaylin finally make it to the club despite Daiye's best efforts.
  17. A Moment That Lies
    Kaylin is confronted by Dari and a new set of lies is uncovered
  18. Recreating the Truth
    Kaylin wakes after a daze and her wold comes crashing down
  19. Violet Wings
    What Kaylin once could never understand now becomes her life and her reality.
  20. Crystal White
    Daiye explains the full truth of the past that has been hidden from Kaylin