This changes things...

...second...

Mikey's P.O.V.

I laid there, motionless. I was waiting to see what would happen...

A telling smirk. His hands soon attacked my sides as he started to tickle me. I started writhing, and trying to get away.
"NOOO!" I squealed, finally squirming away - the WRONG way. I landed on the floor with an audible 'thud'.

"Ah, shit, are you okay?" Gee asked, extending a hand to help me up. I made a pathetic whiny sound and swatted his hand away. With some effort I pulled myself back up onto the bed, making sure I knew where his hands were. I snatched my glasses from his nightstand and shoved them on, fake-glaring over at Gerard. He smiled slightly and pulled me into a one-armed hug. "I'm sorry..." he muttered before kissing the top of my head. I cracked a cheesy smile up at him, and he returned it.

I was feeling better now - not my ass, mind you. But lately Gee and I hadn't had a whole lot of time to just be around each other. He'd either been out with his small group of odd friends, or with Ray. He and Ray had been messing with the idea of starting a band, which was time consuming in itself. Gee had even asked if I would be in it with them, but I was unsure what they wanted me to DO. What, play the triangle? Real nice.

I let out a quiet chuckle...then realized Gerard looking at me as if I'd just said something strange. "Eh?" I blinked at him. He laughed and shook his head. "You weren't listening, were you?"
"Err...no. I was miles away. Sorry." I laughed awkwardly, waiting for him to catch me up on what I hadn't heard. He just shook his head. "Nevermind. I'll tell you later." he muttered before standing up and stretching. I looked up at him with a dumb smile across my face. "I'm gonna take a shower, could you heat up some more leftovers for me, dearest?" he asked before ruffling my hair. I ducked away and ended up flopping on the bed, giggling. "Sure."

I danced around the kitchen, whistling to the song that was playing on my iPod. I eyed the clock while dancing around, putting things in their right places, and getting out the container to heat the leftovers up again. We had to leave in about an hour. I sighed heavily, turning to the microwave and pushing 'Start'.

Gerard wandered downstairs into the kitchen, only clutching a towel around his waist. Once I saw him, I looked away...I couldn't look at him when he was nearly naked like that.
"Do you know where the ah....shit....the thingies that make headaches go away are?"
"...tylenol?" I suggested, while busying myself with getting juice from the fridge. "That's the one." he said with a small laugh. "You ran out and didn't buy more, but I have some in my bathroom - top drawer on the left."
"Thanks..." he muttered tiredly, wandering back upstairs. Guess the lack of sleep was finally hitting him.

I soon felt myself yawning. This'll be a long day.

Gee wandered into the kitchen again, ruffling his damp hair with a towel. I felt a little disappointed that he was fully clothed, but soon mentally whacked myself for thinking that. "Heya..." I said with a tired smile. He returned the smile, though his eyes showed his exhaustion. "Ugh..." he said while flopping into the chair next to mine. "Do you wanna just...skip school today?" he asked, leaning forward and letting his head fall onto the table. I couldn't contain my excitement over his suggestion. "YES!" I said a bit too loudly, lunging at him and forcing a hug. He just laughed and patted my back. "I smell a nap in our future."

We wandered upstairs to Gerard's room, took off our hoodies and climbed into bed. Just in time, too; we could soon hear dad stumbling around in the hall, getting ready for work.
"G'night, Mikey."
"'Night, Gee..." I buried my face in the crook of his neck and drifted off to sleep.

___________________________________________________

Oh my god, guys! 76 readers, 19 comments, and 11 subscribers in about 2 days? I love you all! I wish I knew how to show my appreciation. x__o!
Oh, and yes, I added a name. (: Though it sucks, it's still better than [To be decided.]. ;D Hehe.
I might add that this chapter had considerably less edited about it than the first! So that may explain if it's sucky. (: The next chapter(s) probably won't be along for a while.
Current stats: Readers: 76 Comments: 19 (- 3 of my own) Subscribers: 11