‹ Prequel: Forbidden

Forbidden:The New Beginning

What is it this time?

Image

"Mommy!Mommy!"I groaned and pulled the pillow over my head.

"Mommy! I'm gonna be late for school!" Donnie,my son,shouted as he pulled the bedsheets off my of my body.

"Donnie,what is it?!"I asked,rubbing my eyes. Donnie ran to the curtains and opened them,causing me to pull the pillow over my eyes.

"I start kindergarten!"He said excitedly. I smiled and got up from the bed.

"Brush your teeth?"

"Yes mom."

"Clean your room?"

"Mhm."
I shifted to my other leg and placed my finger on my chin.

"Fresh underwear?"I asked. Donnie blushed and looked in his pants.

"Oops."He ran to his bedroom to change. I laughed and walked to the bathroom to get ready.

"Oh mom,dad called and said he was going to be late for dinner again."Donnie said from his room. I grimaced whenver he called Julio his father. Christian was his father.

When I left Christian that day at the movie set,I went straight to Julio's house.I told my mom where I was after a few months.She never mentions Christian at all. I told her that I was married,but that I was unhappy.
Not that Julio was a bad husband,he was fantastic.He makes a good income,he's not lazy,he clothes me,he buys me jewels,and he spoils my son. It's just,he's not Christian.
I do regret leaving Christian without telling him I had his baby,but it's too late now. Donnie was 5 years old and he already thinks Julio is his father,even though they look nothing alike.

Donnie has my dark brown hair,and my smart mouth personality,only less sailor mouth. He has Christian's green eyes,his light skin tone,his ears,and his nose. He's exactly like his father. I cried when he told me that he wanted to be in the school plays. I'm guessing he has Christian's acting abilities as well.

"Ready to go?"I asked,grabbing my keys from the counter.Donnie ran from his bedroom and snatched his backpack from the couch.

"Yep! Let's go!"He ran out to the car. As soon as I stepped out,the phone rang.
I sighed,"Wait Donnie,"and walked back in the kitchen. I picked up the phone from the granite counter.

"Hello?"

"Hey mija."My mother.

"Mom I have to call you later,or call my cellphone,I have to take Donnie to sch-"

"I got a new job." I sighed.

"What is it this time?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I didn't post this sooner! I wanted to make sure everyone read the finale! Plus,I started school so I've been busy :[[ I know it's boring,but hey it's only the first chapter!

Thanks Dude! for the FANTASMICAWESOMEESS BANNER!