‹ Prequel: Forbidden

Forbidden:The New Beginning

Who am I speaking to?

After I hung up the phone,I immediately dropped off Dj. Surprisingly,I made it just on time,the bell rang the second I saw Dj run into his class.
When I got home,I started to pick up all the shit I left in the kitchen. Dj needed cookies for his school fundraiser and it was my job to make all 200 of them.
While I was cleaning,the phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Carmen?" A deep voice asked. Goosebumps covered my arms.

"Y-yes?"I trembled. This voice sounded too familiar.

"I can't believe it. Your mother didn't tell me until now..."He whispered. I arched my eyebrow and looked at the phone skeptically.

"Who am I speaking to?"I asked.The guy on the other line sighed.

"An old friend." Click. I looked at the phone,CALL ENDED.

I had no clue who that was. The voice sounded so familiar though,deep and provocative.
I tried to track the number,but it was a Restricted call.

"Maybe some whack job." I told myself. Fuck,I couldn't hide it. I knew who it was,but I had to forget it.
I looked at the wedding ring on my left finger,twisted it,and pulled it off.
"Why'd I run away?"I sighed. Picking up the ring from the counter,I let a few tears drop,and I put it back on my finger. I made my choice. Now I have to suffer the consequences.

***
Christian's P.O.V

"How'd it go?"Maria asked me. I shook my head and slammed my fist on the desk.

"I couldn't talk. I got nervous."I told her. Maria took a deep breath,and looked at her watch.

"Well,at least she's coming on set. You'll see her here,and maybe you can win her back-"

"She's married. And she has a son-"

"That looks NOTHING like Julio. Last time I checked Julio has brown eyes,not green. Dj is your son Christian. Don't you think it's a little unfair that your little boy doesn't know who his real father is?"She asked. I faced her and smirked.

"Don't you think it's a little unfair that a little boy's mother would run away from the real father? The real man that loves her? And ends up marrying some Mommy's boy?" I said. Maria looked down at her feet,"She was scared Christian. What else was she suppose to do?"

"Stay. She could've stayed."

"Christian,we both know that wasn't an option."Maria said in a low whisper. I turned my back to her and looked out the window.

"If she really loved me,it would've been."
♠ ♠ ♠
Again,SORRY IM TAKING FOREVER! I'm trying to find the time to update,but from now on I will try and update EVERY NIGHT! Promise.
So,this is going slow,but soon,there's gonna be [b[DRAMA up on that set.
Banners are nice,Comments are great,Friend requests are better <33