‹ Prequel: Forbidden

Forbidden:The New Beginning

We meet again.

FF: Table Reading

Maria promised me Carmen would let me speak to her,but knowing Carmen,I wasn't sure if that would happen.

"You're nervous."She whispered to me.

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are,I can tell.She's gonna be here any second now.Don't choke!"She said harshly. I nodded and finished pouring coffee in my cup.

"Alright everyone,take your seats!"Director Steven Speilberg announced. I wasn't sure how if this role was the right one for me. I'm always picky with my movie roles.

"..and please welcome miss Samantha Tricket!"He said,clapping for the red headed toddler. She blushed,and sat in her seat. I ignored the rest of his announcement and kept reminiscing the moments I had with Carmen. I loved her so much,and for her to leave me the way she did stabbed my heart. Sydney and I were no longer married though,and I got to keep every single penny. Last time I heard,she was living in Hawaii with my former driver. They're not doing so well financially however-

"I'm so sorry I'm late Steven!" That voice. I knew that voice.
Everyone turned their attention to the gorgeous goddess standing in the doorway.

"Carmen! So great to see you again!"Steven greeted,wrapping his arms around her.

"And Dj! You've grown!"He said. I turned my attention to the young boy holding her hand. Gosh,he looks exactly how I did when I was his age.

"Everyone,this is Maria Gonzalez's daughter and assistant,Carmen,and her wonderful son,Dj!" The people surrounding the table allowed her to take a donut for her son.

"Thanks so much for welcoming me,I hope I didn't interrupt too much-"She looked at me. Our eyes locked,and she froze.
Maria quickly stepped in and spoke for Carmen.

"You didn't! Why don't you take a seat next to Mr.Bale?"She asked. Carmen looked at her mother with a demonic glare.

"I have to take Dj to the bathroom."

"I'll do it,I'm his grandmother-"

"And I'm his mother."She whispered harshly. Maria looked at her daughter disappointedly.
Steven and the rest of the cast,including myself continued with the table reading.The whole entire time Samantha kept kicking my shin,and I kept thinking about Carmen.

Carmen's p.o.v

"How could you do this to me?!"I shouted at my mother,pacing back and forth in our hotel bedroom.

"He loves you Carmen! and you love him!"

"When did you start taking his fucking side?! You were pissed off at me the second you found me!"

"Because you ran away Carmen! You ran! He's been devastated for the past couple of years! You owe him."She stated. I groaned,and rubbed my eyes.

"Mommy,someone's here."Dj said. I turned to my mother,and shook my head at her.

"I'll be right back."I said as I walked to to the suit's living room.Dj was talking to someone,and all I could see was the man's back.

"Hello?" He turned around,Christian.

"Oh,I uh-,"I stopped. Christian smiled sheepishly,and handed Dj a lollipop. Dj smiled widely,and gave Christian a hug.

"Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!"He said excitedly. It broke my heart to see him hug Christian. It's my fault he doesn't know he hugged his own father.

"You're welcome,but don't spoil your dinner!"Christian chuckled.

"Thanks mister!"Dj ran to me and hugged my waist.

"Who's that man mommy?"He whispered,looking back at Christian. I took one look at Christian,and focused my sight on Dj.

"An old friend sweetie. Hurry up! Get ready for bed!"I told him. Dj nodded,and went to his room.
There was an awkward silence for what seemed to me,an eternity.

"Would you like anything to drink?Or,something?"I asked. Christian shook his head.

"Nope. I just came to talk."He said simply. I led him to the couch,and we sat on opposite sides of each other.

"You want to talk to my mom-"

"Nope.You."He said. I gulped quietly.

"Christian I-"

"Why did you run away?"He asked.I laughed nervously.

"I was scared-"

"Don't give me that bullshit!"He said. I threw a pillow at his face.

"Shut up! My son is in the other room! He can hear us!"I shouted. Christian looked at the pillow,then at me and began laughing.

"What?"

"You threw a pillow at me.Gosh,still young and wild huh Carmen?"He asked,a hint of sensual tension in his voice.

"I...guess?Christian,can we hurry? We have to go to set tomorrow and the last thing I wanna do is show up lat-"

"Do you still love me?"He asked. I choked,and began fiddling with my wedding band.Christian took one glance at it,and frowned.

"Are you happy?"

I didn't hesitate to answer.
"No."

"Want me to make you happy?"

"Yes."
♠ ♠ ♠
Damn,things are moving fast with these too! Remember last time they moved too fast? *wink* *wink*

I really need banners people! PLEASE!
Thanks for reading!