‹ Prequel: Forbidden

Forbidden:The New Beginning

Peice of cake.

Image

I walked back into Dj's room and saw him crying on his bed.I locked the door behind me and rushed to his side.

"What's wrong sweetie?"I asked,wrapping him in a small ball and placing him on my lap.

"I heard yelling outside.I got scared."He whispered. Tears fell from his chubby cheeks.

"Aw,don't be scared! Mommy just got mad at someone.That's all."I said,trying to sound as convincing as possible.

"Mommy?"

"Yes Dj?"

"Is that man my real dad?"

Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.

"No sweetie. Your dad is at home,where we both should be."

***

Christian's P.o.V

Unbelievable. This is just fantastic! Carmen is married,has her son,and obviously forgot all about me! The one woman I wanted to share my life with,has a life of her own.

"Christian?"I heard Maria call out for me. I stopped walking,and stood in the middle of the hotel lobby.

"I don't know what to do!"She cried out. I rubbed my eyes and wrapped one arm around her shoulders.

"I'm no help to that. I'm just as confused as you are."I said to her. Maria chuckled,and let a painful groan out.

"Are you alright?"I asked concerningly. Maria wasn't doing so well,she was starting to get extreme headaches and chest pains.

"I'm fine. So what are we going to do about Carmen? In the end,you have to marry her yourself."

"She's already married,and apparently she loves him and not me."

"Christian,"She backed up from my grasp,"she loves you.She just doesn't think it's right to cheat on her husband after you cheated on your wife. Teen pregnancy was hard for her! I know I wasn't there to help her through it and all,but from what Julio's mother told me,she kept mumbling your name in her sleep. All she would do is watch Batman movies over and over again just because she wanted to see you. Julio always wondered why she never ate his homemade cookies,and how everytime they went to church Carmen would cry when she heard the word Christian."
I chuckled at the last bit.

"You're the only homemade cookie she'll ever eat Christian. Let her have a bite?"She told me. I shook my head.

"She doesn't wanna spoil her dinner."I walked out the door and asked for my car.

"Oh come on Christian! Don't do this to her! I know how to get her back!"Maria exclaimed.I turned around and raised my eyebrow.

"How?"

"Seduce her,like she seduced you."

Piece of cake.
♠ ♠ ♠
I updated again! Yay me! Haha,I was bored,and my mom is having a yard sale outside.
Alright,so another reason why I wasn't updating,was because I've been dealing with the police. Long story short, I was dating a guy who didn't tell me he was 20 years old,and he almost raped me. SO,I had to tell my mom,we pressed charges,and I have to log off later to talk to more people. Fun right?

ANDDDD,Carmen is being really stubborn. I'm starting not to like her,and I'm the one who made her! Lol! I really need banners! Please!

Banners are needed,Comments are great,Friend Requests are better :]]