‹ Prequel: Forbidden

Forbidden:The New Beginning

What happened?

I ran to my car and grabbed some last minute contracts. Mom was suppose to get them signed by the cast but I guess I have to do all this work on my own.
As I bended down to the bottom of the car, I felt a hand slap my ass.
The hell?!

" You know you miss me." I turned around and saw a seductive Christian Bale. Joy.

"You're an asshole you know that?" I smirked. Christian took a step back and laughed.

"Can we just talk?" He asked, seriously this time. I took a step back this time.

"Uhm- Christian I have work to do-"

"Please. It'll only take a second." He pleaded. I couldn't turn him down, his eyes just sucked me in. I was in love with this man..

"Fine. But only for a moment! I have to pick of Dj in a few minutes so make this quick." I told him,taking a quick look at my watch. I locked the car door and followed him to his trailer. Maybe this time the lights won't be off and he won't be eating chocolate strawberries off of me.
We walked in and immediately locked the door. We didn't want anyone to walk in.

"Carmen, what happen-" I interrupted him by smashing my lips against his.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I know, it's been like...a year since I updated this? Ha ha I couldn't get mibba to work on my computer but I got a new one and it's fixed! Thank you so so much for reading this after such a long hiatus!

Banners are nice,Comments are great,Friend Requests are better :]]