‹ Prequel: Forbidden

Forbidden:The New Beginning

Bipolar

I realized what was happening and pushed Christian away.

"I swear you're bipolar.." He mumbled.Turning away I rolled my eyes.

"First you wanna kiss me,then you don't. One minute you wanna have sex with me, the next you run away for a few years and come back. What is it?! Some sort of, early menopause?" He whined.

He is such a child.

"Just, stop talking!" I ordered. He put his hand on his shoulder in a very gay manner, and cat walked toward me.

"Oh I'm so powerful! Look at me I'm a poor rich business woman! Look at my butt, its soooo big! Why am I so attractive? Why am I so rich? Why oh why is a sexy man trying to come back to me! Why is the world is so unfair!" Shouting in a high pitched voice, he continued to annoy me.

"Christian, act your own age please." I said. Christian kept going on, trying to mimic me and my poor pathetic life.

"I won't stop until you tell me why you won't come back to me."He sang, with his foot circling the ground as if he were a fibbing 5 year old who stole a cookie from the cookie jar.

"Uh? Because I'm kind of married,I kind of have a son?"

"Your son likes me."

"Says who?"I stuck my tongue out at the actor and walked towards the door.

"Don't open that door!" Christian shouted.
I scoffed and whipped around to face him.

"You can't tell me what to do! You're not fricken God!"

I opened the door, and quickly regretted not listening to Christian Ball-sack.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you so much WILLIxxxxDEADandGONE for the bomb banner! I love it!

Okay,so I haven't been coming on lately..i know. I thought I deleted my account actually,but, I wont delete this. I'll finish this series,and keep it up :)

Comments are great, Banners are nice,Friend requests are better :]]