Come to My Window

Fourteen

Silent tears rolled down my face as the men carried us back into the attic. My arms were still duct taped behind me, and my hands were throbbing from the lack of circulation. Without warning, the man dropped my body to the old floor boards. I landed on my wrists, and pain shot through my body.

“See you later ladies,” One of them chuckled before slamming the door shut.

I closed my eyes shut, letting more of my pathetic tears fall. What was the point in crying anymore? No tears were going to help. They were only going to make things worse. Rachel counted on me to be strong and when I would cry, she’d lose it.

Using everything I had inside of me, I slowly stopped crying. Rachel moved over closer to me, instructing me to turn around. We were back to back and I felt a tug on my wrists.

“Fucking tape,” She muttered.

It took a few minutes before I was free from my make shift cuffs. Once both of us had the use of our sore arms, we sat in our silence, trying to think of what to do next.

Rachel crawled over to the window. I wanted to make her stop. All she was doing was hurting herself, time and time again. It’s been over a month, no one was coming. Our mystery man wasn’t going to be able to help us. He didn’t know we were here.

It’s weird how your spirit can deteriorate in a blink of an eye. I’ve always been known for being an optimistic person, but I have yet to see any upside to this situation. I was locked away in an attic, abused, raped, starved for days, and possibly pregnant; the silver lining had faded away.

“It’s him,” Rachel whispered, her eyes wide with hope.

Releasing a sigh, I crawled over to her, to get a look for myself. She was right, he was there. We both intently watched him get out of his car, his phone pressed tenderly to his hear. He threw back his head as he laughed.

Mystery man, please turn around. We need you.

“Do you think jumping out of the window is a little overly dramatic?” Rachel asked me, a smile playing on her lips.

“Just a tad bit,” I laughed with her, at least she was trying to lighten to mood. Truth was, the jump would kill her, and the possible life growing inside of her. We were three stories up and a cement pathway was under us. Considering how unlucky we have been, our heads would be the first thing that would hit.

Rachel grabbed my hand, squeezing it slightly as the mystery man turned around. Instead of looking straight, like most people would, he looked up and right in our direction. So he was the one sending in those tips. It had to be him.

I pressed my hand flat against the glass window, closing my eyes. I knew I was getting my hopes up. This was all just an epic waste of time. All that would come of this was Rachel going on and one all night about how he seen us and that we were going to be saved. He seen us over a month ago too, look what amazing things occurred because of that.

Positive things, happy thoughts. I hate being so negative. Speaking of that.

“Do you think we should tell men about our…situation?” I asked Rachel.

She looked at me for a moment before shrugging. “What if they get pissed and start hitting us? Or think that we are just lying about it to get out of this? We can’t tell them.”

She was right, but I just wanted to know. In the end, it could be stress. The likelihood, well I’m not quite sure on the percent, but I think it’s fairly low.

Footsteps grew louder and we scurried away from the window. The door flew open and one of the men stood there, glaring at us.

“Get up,” He screamed at us. “NOW!”

We didn’t waste any time, we jumped to our feet. He pushed us down the stairs. A few times both of us almost lost our footing and tumbled down. We were directed into the living room where the other one sat, a pissed off look focused on the TV.

My eyes went wide when I seen them. My parents stood there, standing in front of our home. My mother was in hysterics and my father was trying to comfort her, but the pain on his face was equally as strong.

”We just want her back. We want to know she is safe and alive. If any one, anyone at all has any information, please contact the police,” My dad said, tears began to stream down his face. If you know anything at all, there is a reward for any tip that leads the police to her.

The camera was pulled off of them and refocused on the news woman. The police had received several tips since the girls were first reported missing. The case is still open and if anyone out there knows anything about Ava or Rachel, please contact the police or their parents.”

The TV shut off and both of the men looked at us.

“You two missed the part about one of your neighbors seeing a white van pull out of your driveway.” He screamed at Rachel. A scream escaped me as he swung and hit her right in the jaw. “We will teach you a lesson.” He picked her up by her hair, pulling her towards the basement door.

The other one grabbed me, pulling me towards a room I haven’t been before.

Show your face, mystery man. I’m starting to lose hope.
♠ ♠ ♠
Megan's got me so excited, I just had to update lol

I hope you all liked it!!!

What's next to come is all in the hands of my dearest Megan!!!!

less than three,
Faunalynn