Come to My Window

Fifteen

Cooperate with the enemy.

I repeated it over and over in my mind. My eyes were shut tightly, hoping, praying that this was all a dream. Well, a nightmare.

My eyes were shut tightly, not wanting to see what was going on. I squirmed under his touch, feeling dirtier than I already do. An angry groan came from him.

“I’ll give you a choice; you squirm, you get hit or you lay still and be a good little girl, you’ll basically be bruise free,” he smirked.

Cooperate with the enemy. Ava, you need to cooperate with the enemy.

I nodded a bit and closed my eyes even tighter. I just wanted this to be over. Heavy footsteps running across the floor outside the door interrupted the man.

“Fucking worthless asshole,” he grumbled and rolled off of me.

“Now, don’t you go anywhere sweetie,” he winked as he pulled his pants on.

Oh Mr. Kidnapper, you’re just the comedian. That was a knee slapper, considering my wrists and ankles were tied down. He unlocked the door and disappeared around the corner. I let out a heavy sigh and opened my eyes.

Shouting and pounding footsteps echoed through the doorway. Either someone’s really excited or something bad is happening. The man rushed through the door and began to untie my ankles and wrists. But before I could do anything, he picked me up and pulled back a rug on the floor, exposing a hidden door. You’ve got to be kidding me.

I held onto the man for dear life as he tried to drop me down through the door. With one final shove, I fell and landed on old mattresses and cushions, still naked.

I crawled over to what looked like a corner and pulled my knees to my chin, beginning to cry. I still didn’t know what was happening. A few moments later, another body fell through the opening and the door dropped shut.

“Rachel?” I whispered, looking in the direction to where I thought they were dropped.

“Ava? Where are you?”

“Over here,” I heard her scooting across the cushions and sit beside me.

“You’re never gonna believe this,” she whispered.

“What?”

“Mystery Man has come to save us.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Kapow!
What'll happen next?
=D

<3Megan