Come to My Window

Two.

You know how in movies when the character does something that you know they shouldn't do, you yell at the TV trying to persuade them not to do it. Well I finally figured out why they do such dumb things; in times of crisis you have no thoughts. The only thing I could do was sit on my couch, staring at where the door used to hang. My jaw was dropped and tears formed in my eyes, but I had no will to move.

A man approached the opening and gazed inside. I was easily spotted from the enterance and his lips curled into a smile once he spotted me. The hair on the back of my neck was completely erect, but I still couldn't not get my brain to tell me legs to get the hell away because in my mind I was already doomed.

"Hello beautiful." His words so perverted yet not a single slander was spoken.

I sat there without letting my gaze fall upon him. I didn't want him to see the fear that was casting out from my eyes. I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction from him. He walked around the couch and with one swift kicked the glass coffee table flew across the room and shattered upon impact. It was his way of telling me he was strong. He didn't need to prove to me his strenght his arms spoke for that.

"Now you have two choices dear," His deep brown eyes stared at me, but I left my gaze at the floor. "You can walk out of this house with me, casually or I can forcefully remove you. The choice is all yours." He placed his hand inside of his pocket and wrapped his fingers around something; more than likely a gun. Without hesitation I stood up, not wanting to die. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and walked me out of the house. To anyone walking by it would look like we were just friends and that he was helping me away from my ransacked home, and no one would think the wiser.

He slid open the side door and shoved me a little inside, earning an eye roll from me. After he hopped in the passenger side the van sped off.

My body slid around the back of the van that held all of my family's belongings. The two men in the front were whispering to each other and would every once in a while stare back at me with devious grins. I pulled my knees up to my chest and let myself remain calm. Panic is what gets people into trouble and it what makes people do outlandish things.

The road became bumpy after sometime and I braced myself to keep from tumbleing over. Once we came to a hault, I jerked forward and became devoured by my things. The door was thrown open and I was lifted out. The man who took me tossed me over his shoulder, whilst the other started to collect their winnings from the van. I kicked a little, but once his fist collided with my stomach, I stopped. He wasn't messing around, this was for real.

The house was rather normal looking and was on a normal residential road. The van was backed up into the garage so that no one could see. The man twisted the brass door knob and instantly threw me on the floor.

"Make a single noise and I'll slit your fucking throat." He warned, waving a rusty blade in front of my face.

I nodded, showing him I understood before he walked out of the room. I pushed my self up against a wall, waiting. I wanted to know what they planned to do with me. Why didn't they just leave me home with our things? Did they really have to come back for me?
♠ ♠ ♠
Leave us comments!!!!!

hehe love you peoples!!

less than three,
faunalynn