Come to My Window

Six

3 days. In counting. 3 days of our tired body tossed away in a lonley attict without food or water. They've let us out to use the bathroom, but that was it. No one had spotted us up in our window and if they did they didn't do anything
.
We could hear the murmurs of the men downstairs. We worried constantly about what they planned to do with us. They really hadn't even come into our dark room since they took us. If they were planning to kill us it seemed like they were waiting for something. Were we being held for randsom? Hopeing that they could get more off of our families .

"Ava," I heard Rachel whisper. I looked over to see her at the window. Her fingers held they board back so it was easier to see out of. "People." I knew she was excited, she was always excited at the sight of people, but it didn't phase me anymore. I gave up on my hopes of getting out of here a long time ago.

"Rachel don't do this to yourself." I hated watching her get her hopes up. She had done it every time she spotted someone and was instantly let down. "Just let it go. They won't see us."

She shook her head. "They see us." She pointed down. I ran over to her, which was the worse thing I could have done. However she was right, they did see us. It was a rather large group of people all standing in the driveway of the house across the street and to the left one. We couldn't figure out how to signal for them to help us. We tried breathing on the window and spelling it out, but it would have been ridiculous for them to be able to read it. We fake punched the window, not wanting to really do it so the men wouldn't hear us. They didn't catch on it seemed.

Footsteps were coming down the hall so we ran from the window back to the wall. He burst through the door the moment we sat down.

"What the hell is going on up here?" He screamed at us. He looked around the room and his gaze fell upon the window. He furrowed his eyebrows and walked over to it. He studied the lose piece of wood, thowing a pissed off gaze our way. He yanked the wood off and threw it at us. He missed though, but only by an inch. "I'll be right back dumb bitches." He stormed out of the room and down the stairs.

The two of us began to shake uncontrolably. We knew something bad was going to happen. However, after a few minutes if him not returning, we were rather confused. We scooted back over to our window, we knew when we walked it made noise that they could hear. We peered out, only one of the people were left. He stood still in the drive way, his phone pressed to his ear. However, when he looked up and saw our tearstained faces, he dropped his phone onto the cement, and his gaze never left ours.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I had writers block! but thanks for the comments!!
I love you Megan! lol
well what happens next is up to Megan!!!