What's It Going To Take For This Misery To End?

Image

She was one of the many girls who had at one point in their lives fell head over heals for Zachary Baker. She knew every single secret and part of his life that had evolved for 24 years. Well, at least she was positive she knew everything about his life. That's what she told herself, to heal her fragile heart. It was easier to believe that she had done something to him when they were so young she couldn't even remember to make him despise her. But deep down, she was sure there was a real reason for his ignorance, for his hatred and she was desperate to find out what that reason was.

Too bad Zachary James Baker felt completely different about the situation and was determined to keep his reason for his hatred a secret from Dylan, from his best-friends and band mates. Not even Matt was strong enough to break his hold on his deep dark secret. This one was out of the ball park.

This story is for my twin, one of my favorite authors and one of my best-friends, Nicole (Victoria Vengeance). She's absolutely amazing and deserves a story in dedication to her. Hell, she deserves the world. (L)

Disclaimer: I do not own the members of Avenged Sevenfold or Nicole, however I own original characters and the storyline.

Copyright © 2008-2009 lindsaylunacy