What's It Going To Take For This Misery To End?

Toxic solos.

Image

"I looooove you Faith!" Dylan slurred as she draped her arm around her best-friends shoulder. She took Zachary's advice: by opening up and having some fun. It didn't take her long to become the center of attention either.

Faith smiled and hoisted her friend up a bit more so it was easier to walk her to the car. Johnny and Faith were hardly intoxicated; they figured it'd be best to be the sober ones for the night, just in case people needed a safe ride home. Thankfully everyone decided they were just going to crash out on Zack's floor and they only had to bring home Dylan. It meant less of a headache for them and they could get Dylan home and in bed a lot sooner.

"So, so, so much." Dylan began to hum to herself and then broke free from her best-friends grasp and jumped up on the curb. She paused and then began to play air guitar and make the same sounds as she pictured Brian would when playing his solo. She bobbed her head up and down and then side to side as she stuck her tongue out the right side of her mouth, biting down on it.

Faith made sure to document her best-friends performance with a video recording on her cell phone. When Faith was done with her video she tucked her phone back in her pocket and then tugged on Johnny's hand, bringing him towards Dylan. They wrapped their arms around her and brought her down from the curb and to their black four door neon car. They tucked her in the back and buckled the seatbelt around her. When satisfied with her security Johnny walked to the driver seat and Faith climbed into the front passenger seat.

"I really hope she refrains from puking in the car," Johnny mumbled and then smiled over at his girlfriend.

Faith let out a muffled laugh as she put her right hand over her mouth. She nodded her head and grabbed Johnny's right hand with her left. "Me too," she smiled and then looked behind her to make sure her friend was still doing okay.

Johnny nodded his head and began to pull away from the curb, "if she does- it's your job to clean it up."

"Allosaurus."

Faith and Johnny turned their heads and looked at one another. Faith raised her right eyebrow and looked towards Dylan in the backseat. She was still passed out, slumped over in her seat away from the door.

"Is she okay?" Johnny asked, keeping his eyes on the road ahead of them.

Faith turned around back in her seat and shrugged her shoulders, "if you call talking about dinosaurs in your sleep okay, then yes. She's fine."