Status: All done, but I'm doing a bit of editing here and there, mostly just spacing things out, and grammer.

Of All the People

What To Do...

“...I don’t know. I mean, you know that I love you, so very much, and that I fully respect any decision that you make...I just think that if it were me, I would go with my gut.” When Jack saw my lip start to quiver, he shook his head, and pulled me into a tighter hug.

“Thea, you know that’s not what I meant at all. I only meant that you should do whatever you feel is right.” He told me. I nodded, and sighed, wiping my once again wet eyes.

“Do you think that we should tell your mom and dad?” I asked Jack. He paled when I said that, and nodded his head, somewhat reluctantly. I pulled out my phone, and handed it to him.

His mom picked up on the third ring.

“Hello?"

“Hi mom, it’s me, Jack,” Jack said in a voice that I truly didn’t recognize. I heard some murmuring form that other end of the line, and then Jack nodded his head, saying, “Okay, yes…sure. Okay, here she is…” he handed me the phone, and I took a small step back, holding up my hands in front of me, shaking my head.

“She wants to talk to you,” Jack told me.

“Why?”

“Well…she wants to meet my roommate…” he told me, trying to hand me the phone again. I think that if I was a cartoon, my eyes would have been rolling on the floor.

“Are you kidding!? Does your mother know that your roommate is a GIRL?! And that that girl is PREGNANT!!!???” I shouted at him. I then realized how completely stupid I was; she, and everyone else in the rooms next to us heard that. I slumped into a ball on the floor, and started to cry, meanwhile Jack was still staring at the phone, as if that could make time turn back. He then sat on the floor with me, and dared to put the phone to his ear.

“Mom?” he asked meekly. I heard some more murmuring, and then Jack handed me the phone, this time I was willing to take it.

“Hello…Mrs. Claric?” I said timidly.

“Hello dear…rough week?” she asked. I was slightly appalled, she didn’t seem mad at all!
“What?” I asked, even though I knew exactly what she was talking about.

“So, have you dealt with it yet?” she asked me, as if it was something that anyone and everyone talked about in random conversations.

“WHAT?!” I shouted at her, then in a little softer tone of voice, “Are you asking me if I’ve gotten an abortion yet?” I asked her, dreading the answer.

“Why of course dear, what did you think that I was saying?” she asked me. I shook my head, and took a deep breath.

“I’m sorry if you think that I am going to kill my child, but I’m not that kind of person. So no, I have not gotten an abortion, and I don’t plan to.” I told her, handing the phone back to Jack before his mother had a chance to reply. Without looking back to see his face, I stood up, and walked to the door. When I opened it. About three people fell on me, because apparently they had been eavesdropping. They quickly got off of me, because of my ‘fragile state’. I pushed past them, and ran to the bathroom, and without even asking, the bathroom cleared out in an instant, probably because every time I came running in, I threw up. I locked the door, and broke down into sobs.

There was a knock on the door.

“What do you want?” I sniffled. I heard someone sigh. I opened the door, and saw that Connor, Dylan, Alex, and Jack were standing outside of it. They opened the door wider, and all enveloped me in a hug. When they all pulled away, they all looked at me.

“So…you’re pregnant.” Dylan Stated. I dropped my head into my hands, and Alex hit him over the head.

“Ouch! What the Hell was that for?!”

“You know what it’s for!”

“STOP!” I shouted, “He’s right.” I said quietly.

“Really?” Connor asked me, looking into my eyes. I nodded, and tried to leave the bathroom, but they wouldn’t let me, instead they all hugged me again.

“Have you been to a doctor yet?” Alex asked me, being the ever-caring one. I shook my head. Alex pulled out his phone, and started dialing.

“What are you doing?” I asked him.

“Calling a gynecologist that lives around here, she and my mom know each other.” He explained to me. I nodded again, and buried my head into Jack’s chest. He patted my back soothingly. I smiled to myself; if there was one guy that I wanted to be the daddy of my baby, it was defiantly him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short, but i have school now, and a life. also, i couldn't really think of anything. anyway, you people have GOT to give me feedback if you want me to continue writing. :) <3 also...i really REALLY appreciate it when people give me ideas and such.