Status: All done, but I'm doing a bit of editing here and there, mostly just spacing things out, and grammer.

Of All the People

Sleeping Arangements

Athena’s P.O.V.

We stepped through the front door, and looked at the layout of the small house. There were two bedrooms, one of which had two twin beds, the other had one king. There was a sofa bed in the living room that would fold out into a twin bed as well. The house was really cold, so I went over to the thermostat and turned it up. We all went to go sit in the living room, to figure out where we were going to be sleeping for the next four nights.

“Okay, who wants to sleep where?” I asked, the boys looked at one and other, and shrugged.

“I’ll sleep on the sofa bed.” Offered Connor, I nodded, and then looked at the three remaining boys.

“Okay, so now the question is: who are the two lucky boys who get to sleep in the king bed?” I asked, grinning at them. Dylan looked thoughtful, “That depends, are we going to get to sleep in it with you?” he asked me I threw a pillow at him, and laughed.

“Change of plan, sorry Connor, but I’m going to sleep on the sofa.” He nodded, “Okay, whatever.” I smiled at him.

“Dibs on one of the twins then.” Said Connor.

“Me too.” Said Alex.

“Okay, so Dylan and Jack can sleep in the king.” I said, giggling.

“Ha, ha.” Jack said.

I got up, and put my things into the living room. It was about 9:00 p.m., so I looked to see if there were any good games. There weren’t, so I plugged into my iPod, and sung quietly along, forgetting where I was, and who I was with. I took out some of my school books, and started to study a little. I was so behind on schoolwork, because I hadn’t had any real classes yet, so I didn’t really know what was going on. One of my favorite songs came on shuffle, so I turned it up, and pushed away my school book, there would be time in the near future to study.

...A penny for your thoughts
But a dollar for your insides
Or a fortune for your disaster
I'm just a painter and I'm drawing a blank...

------------------------------------------------------
Jack’s P.O.V.

I was walking out of the bathroom, when I heard singing coming from Athena, as she was dancing around to her iPod in the living room. I could see some books sitting on the desk that she has clearly pushed aside. She was singing along to Don’t You Know Who I Think I Am by Fall Out Boy, and looking like she was having the time of her life. Athena was so beautiful when she smiled, on the rare occasion when she had a true one.

...We only want to sing you to sleep
In your bedroom speakers oh oh
We need umbrellas on the inside
Get us right ...

The song finished, and she looked up to see me standing there, and took her headphones out of her ears.

“Hello there Jack, about how long have you been watching me make a fool of myself?” she asked calmly. I smiled, “Not long.” She nodded, and walked over to her bag.

“I’m going to get ready for bed,” she told me, getting out her flannel purple pj pants, and a cream lace and silk tank top. I nodded, and watched as she walked down the hall.

------------------------------------------------------
Athena’s P.O.V.

I walked into the bathroom, and got ready for bed. I put on my pj’s and stepped out of the bathroom, walking back to the living room. I put away my things, and sat back down on the couch, putting my headphones back into my ears.

Pretty soon, I was the only one still up, and it was getting pretty late, so I decided to go to bed. I got up from the couch, and tried to take off the cushions to unfold it, the only problem was, when I lifted up the cushion, there was nothing underneath it. It was just a normal stupid ‘effing couch!

“Grrr!!!” I said to myself, as I walked over to the bedroom where Jack and Dylan were staying. I opened the door, and stuck my head in.

“Um…guys…” some lump shifted, and Jack sat up.

“Athena? What’s wrong?” he asked, as he woke up, he was sounding more and more alarmed.

“I’m fine…it’s just that the couch that I was supposed to sleep on, isn’t really a pull out couch. It’s more of just a stupid seat-couch.” I said awkwardly.

“Oh,” he said, “Do you need to sleep here then?” he asked me, I thought about it, and I realized that there wasn’t really any other option. I mean, I could sleep on the floor, but Connor had the only sleeping bag, and there wasn’t any other bedding. I nodded at Jack, and walked over to him. He scooted over closer to Dylan, and let me have some space. I was starting to drift off, and as I was, I kept snuggling closer and closer to Jack. The strange thing, though, was that he didn’t pull away, he instead wrapped his arms around me, and tucked my head under his chin.

------------------------------------------------------
Jack’s P.O.V.

I woke up to find that Athena was snuggled up under my chin, with my arms wrapped around her shoulders, and her arms wound around my lower back. Hum…that was going to be hard to explain. Oh well, I was so comfortable where I was, that it didn’t really matter to me. It was strange how well we fit together, like puzzle pieces, or something of that sort.

Just then, she started to stir. No, please no, let this last for just a few more seconds… I thought, willing my thoughts to come true. Lucky for me, Athena then quieted, and pulled me tighter to her. I sighed; I think that I might just love her. I thought to myself, and smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
tell me what you think!!!!!!! :D
xo, me