Status: All done, but I'm doing a bit of editing here and there, mostly just spacing things out, and grammer.

Of All the People

Girlfriends

Athena’s P.O.V.

I was starting to wake up, and saw that I had wrapped my arms around Jack, and his arms were wound around me. I didn’t think that he was awake, so I pulled him closer to me. We fit together so well, and he was so warm. I wondered if Dylan was awake, and what this looked like. I tried to sit up a little, to see if he was awake, but Jack pulled me closer to him. I think I might just like him…this is going to make for an interesting trip. I figured that when Dylan woke up, and saw us, I would know, so I let it go, and buried my head into Jack’s shoulder.

Dylan’s P.O.V.

I awoke to find Jack and…Athena? Wait that couldn’t be right…why wasn’t she sleeping on the pullout, and why were they so close? I sat up a little, and saw that their arms were wrapped around each other. Awww…how cute. I knew how much Jack was in love with her; maybe those feelings were being mirrored. I wonder why it is that I don’t like Athena as a girl, I think that it’s because I see her more as one of the guys. I guess that’s lucky for Jack. I flipped over, and tried to fall back to sleep.

Athena’s P.O.V.

I saw that Jack was stirring, and so I unwound my arms a little, and tapped him on the shoulder, waking him up. He was about to say something, and so I put my fingers on his lips, and got out of bed, motioning for him to follow me. He got out of bed too, and I saw that he wasn’t wearing a shirt. Wow…I never really noticed how HOT he was. Hum…so pretty. I went out the bedroom door, and shut it after Jack came out. We walked over to the living room, and I shut the door. I smiled. I wasn’t sure if Jack liked me too, but I have a slight suspicion that he does, so here goes. I walked up to him, stood on my tiptoed, and kissed him. I didn’t think that he minded, because he wrapped his arms around my lower back, and deepened the kiss. I wound my arms around his neck, and then I pulled back, to look at him. I smiled, and he did to.

“I wasn’t quite sure if you liked me or not…but now I think I know.” I said, smiling at him.

“Me too.” He replied, bending down to kiss me again. We were still kissing, when someone slammed a door. I pulled back, and looked around it was Dylan, standing there, looking at us, with a huge stupid looking grin on his face.

“Well, well, well, what that explains my waking up to Athena in our bed.” He said, still smiling like an idiot. I smiled at him, and looked up at Jack, where my arms were still wrapped around his neck.

“I’m going to get dressed, and then I’ll call my dad, to find out what the plan is.” I told him, giving him a quick kiss, and the trying to pull away, but he wouldn’t let me, instead he kissed me some more, and when Dylan said something else, Jack gave him the finger, and so he left. I giggled, and pulled away again.

“C’mon, I have to get dressed.” I told him. He surveyed me, and shook his head.

“I think that you look perfectly fine the way you are.” He said grinning.

I giggled, again-I’ve been doing that way too much-and shook my head.

“That’s because I’m not wearing a bra.” He sighed, and walked over to the couch.

“Okay, I’m ready.” He said, as if he was going to get to see me change.

“Ha, ha.” I said, “If you must stay in here, then you need to turn around.” I said, silently hoping that he would stay. I was cold without him hugging me, as if it wasn’t right without him. He nodded, and turned around. I walked over to my suitcase, and got out my black and pink lacy bra, and matching thong, brushing my thigh against Jack’s arm as I did, smiling at him when he looked up. I started to hum as I was changing, putting on my bra and panties.

I walked over to my bag, and got out a tee shirt to wear over a long-sleeved one, and a pair of dark jeans.

“Okay, I’m good.” I said. Jack turned around, and walked over to me, wrapping his arms around me, and kissing me again. Just then, my phone rang, playing Dancing Queen. I sang as I walked over to my bag to answer it.

…Friday night and the lights are low
Looking out for the place to go
Where they play the right music, getting in the swing
You come in to look for a king
Anybody could be that guy
Night is young and the music’s high
With a bit of rock music, everything is fine
You’re in the mood for a dance
And when you get the chance…

“Hello?”

“Hey sweetie, are you about ready?” I put my hand over the phone, and looked at Jack,

“Could you ask the guys to get ready?” I asked, “Please?” I asked, making puppy-dog eyes. He nodded, and kissed my cheek on his way out.

“Yeah, we’ll be ready in about half an hour, unless we’re going out to eat. But we don’t have a car.” I said into the phone.

“Yes you do, have you looked outside yet?” I glanced out the window, and saw that there was a car, and that there were keys that had pushed through the mail slot.

“Thank you Daddy!!!” I exclaimed.

“Well, I’ve already eaten, so why don’t you six go, and we’ll meet at the ticket booth at eleven. Sound good?” he asked, I confirmed that, and hung up the phone, Just as all of the guys walked into the room.

“We’re going to meet my dad at eleven, so we should get ready, and then we can go find some food.” I told them. They nodded, and left, except for Jack. I smiled at him, and walked over to my bag with all of my snow stuff. I bent over, to get my sweatshirt, and realized that my thong was sticking out of my jeans. I’ll bet Jack was enjoying that. I pulled down my shirt, and got my jacket. I lifted my arms over my head, and that made a gap on my stomach between my pants and my shirt. Cold!!! I shivered, and Jack walked over to me, and hugged me. I was immediately enveloped in his warmth. Mmm…that felt nice. I sighed. Too bad we couldn’t stay that way all day. I pulled away from him, and put on my sweatshirt.

“C’mon, let’s put our stuff into the car.” I said. I grabbed my bag and my board, and walked outside. After we had put all of our stuff into the car, we climbed in. I was old enough to drive, because I was fifteen, and the laws are different in NY. I turned on the radio, and found a station that was playing All of Your Love by Hellogoodbye, I started to sing, and Jack grabbed my hand. I looked at him, and smiled.

...Girl, you wanted
To shut it all off and make a run for the door

It's so hard
To make it
For every inch we get we need a mile more...

The song faded out, and another one started to play. I turned down the radio, and looked in the review mirror, and looked at the boys in the back.

“Where should we go to eat?” I asked them, at the same time that Dylan said, “So, you and Jack, huh?” I frowned at them.

“Maybe, why, do you have a problem with that?” I asked, they laughed, and I sighed, looking at the road again, and pulling into a parking space at a bakery. I got out of the car, and so did everyone else.

“Let’s eat.” I said. They nodded, and walked in ahead of me, except for Jack, who grabbed my hand, and pulled me close to him. We sat down, and ordered food, in an awkward silence.

“Somebody say something!” I said.

“Like what?” asked Connor,

“I don’t know, just something.” I told him.

“Okay,” said Alex, “when did you start falling for Jack?” he asked. I turned a little red, and stuck my tong out at him. Jack and I were sitting next to each other, and suddenly, he pulled me into his lap. I squeaked a little, and turned to Jack,

“What are you doing?” I whispered to him. He smiled,

“Sitting with my girlfriend.” He told me. I was slightly appalled at how happy it made me when he called me his girlfriend. I shrugged, and started to eat, still smiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
so...hows life?
comment! (i feel like a broken record!)
xo, memememe!!!