Status: All done, but I'm doing a bit of editing here and there, mostly just spacing things out, and grammer.

Of All the People

Love and Kissing

Athena’s P.O.V.

When we got to the ticket booth, I saw my dad, he was holding our tickets, and motioning us over.

“Hi kids!” he said, “I got your tickets, and I figured that you didn’t want to spend the whole time with me, so why don’t we go our separate ways. I have my call phone, and Athena, do you have yours?” I nodded, and he continued, “So call me when you guys get tired, and we’ll go get dinner, or some sort of food.” He told us, smiling. We waved, and I walked over to an easy lift first, so that I could warm up. Jack caught up to me, and walked with me to the lift.

“I thought you were the best, what’s with the easy slope?” he asked, smiling. I smiled back, and told him, “I always go on a warm up run, so that I can remember what to do.” We were at the front of the line, and I saw that Connor, Alex, and Dylan were right behind us. Jack and I got on to the two person chairlift. I don’t especially like chairlifts, so Jack held my hand the whole way. *cue the 'awww's*

When we were all ready to go down, I asked them, “So, which run?” they shrugged, and so I took the lead, yelling at them to follow me.

We had been going strong for about four hours, when we started to get a little tired. I suggested that we stop, and go get some food. Everyone agreed, and so we made our way down the last lift for the day. As we were getting into the car, and taking off our wet clothes, I called my dad.

“Yello.” He said,

“Hi Daddy, where are you?” I asked him, as I took off my coat.

“I’m with some friends, are you guys ready to eat?” he asked. I could hear laughing in the background, “Why don’t you join us at Piecora’s Pizza when you’re ready, sound good?” I said, asking the guys if pizza was okay. They said it was, and I nodded.

“Kay Sweetie, see you there.” My dad said, hanging up.

We drove to the pizza place, and got a table for seven. My dad came in, and ordered, then went to the bathroom. After everyone had ordered, I realized how extremely tired I was. I lay my head on my arms on the table, shutting my eyes for a few seconds. I felt Jack rub my back, pulling me into his arms, so that my arms were around his neck, and his were around my back, with my face resting on his chest. I other guys were talking, and I tried to fade them out, succeeding; only hearing Jack’s steady heartbeat. Just then, my dad came back from the restroom, and I presume he saw me and Jack sitting like that, because he said, “How long was I in there?” he laughed, and I guess that that meant that he wasn’t mad, so Jack laughed too.

When food came, I let go of Jack, sighing, missing the warmth of how nice it felt to hug him.

We dug in to the two large pizzas, and my dad turned to Jack, “So, how long have you been my daughter’s boyfriend?” he asked, in a way that made you think that he was inquiring about the weather.

“Dad!” I said, totally appalled. He shrugged, and Jack said, “Its okay. Um…I’d say about two days.” My dad nodded, and went back to eating.

When we were all finished, my dad paid the bill, and we walked out of the restaurant.

“So, we’ll do the same tomorrow as we did today, okay?” my dad asked, we nodded, and started to walk to our separate cars.

“Bye Daddy.” I said.

“Bye Hon.” He said back to me. I waved, and watched as my dad walked out to the street. I turned, and saw that Jack had walked back to me. I leaned on him gratefully, and he walked with me to the car. When the other guys saw me, they looked at one and other,

“I’ll drive.” Said Connor. I thanked him, and climbed into the very back with Jack. I sat in the middle, and Jack sat on one of the sides, and I leaned against him, the same as at dinner. He kissed the top of my head, and I fell asleep on the way back.

Jack’s P.O.V.

Athena was so sweet. She fell asleep on the way back to the house, with her arms wrapped around my neck. I kissed the top of her head. The guys were talking quietly in the front, and then Dylan turned to me.

“I can’t believe how cool Athena’s dad was with you and her. I totally thought that he was going to blow up!” he said, grinning. I smiled back and nodded, careful not to disturb her.

“Is she asleep?” asked Alex, I nodded again, and they shut up.

When we got to the house, Athena was still asleep, so I got out, and picked her up. She was lighter that I expected, and was very easy to carry into the house. I set her on the bed, and proceeded to take off her shoes and coat. Dylan looked into the room, and nodded to me,

“I think that I’ll sleep on the floor in the other room, okay?” he asked, whispering. I nodded, and realized that it probably would have been pretty weird to sleep in the same bed as a couple. Eww. Dylan left, and shut the door, taking with him all of his things.

When I turned on the bedside lamp, Athena started to sit up. I sat on the bed with her, and brushed her curly strawberry blond hair from her face. She smiled at me, and stretched up to kiss me. I think that I might have been a little bit, shall we say lonely, because that innocent kiss immediately turned into a make out fest. Oh well, Athena didn’t seem to mind.

She was the complete opposite actually, wrapping her arms around my neck, as I pushed her back against the pillows. Mmm…her hair smelled good. Like flowers, and girl, and snow. I ran my hands down her sides, and slipped my fingers under her shirt, just brushing her flat stomach. She shivered, and put her hands against my chest, fingering my shirt. I realized that we were getting a little carried away, so I pulled away as gently as I could, laying Athena back against the pillows when she tried to sit up with me. I stood up to go get ready for bed, and saw that she has the cutest pout on her gorgeous, slightly swollen lips. I laughed, and kissed her forehead.

“Get ready for bed,” I told her, smiling at her. She sighed, and nodded, getting up off the bed.

Athena’s P.O.V.

After Jack left to get ready for bed, I was still standing over my clothes. I knew that he had it in my best interest to stop while we were ahead, but I was a little sad. I liked his warmth, and how he treated me like a girl, and not just as any of the other guys. But still, I thought, as I looked in my bag that I was going to tempt him just a little tonight, with one of my nicer pairs of pj’s. I slipped on a little white and black lace and silk shirt number, a matching thong, and a pair of black flannel pants, with the thong showing over the top a bit. I glanced at myself in the mirror, and ran a brush through my hair quickly. There, perfect. I slipped on a jacket to go to the bathroom, and got my tooth brush. I walked past Jack on my way to the bathroom, and I smiled a little, looking at the ground.

When I got back to the room, he was lying on the bed, reading a book, and wearing checked flannel pants, and no shirt. Yum, yum. I smiled at him, and shut the door. As I walked over to the bed, I took off my jacket, and pent down to put it in my bag, giving Jack a glance of my undergarments. I got into the bed, and turned out the light, letting the fact that there was a girl in Jack’s bed sink into his mind. I heard movement as he put his book down, and turned out the light. He rolled closer to me. Bingo, it worked. I thought smiling to myself as Jack pulled me to him, so that my back was to his front. He wrapped his arms around me, one of which was around my waist, going under me, and the other was draped over my shoulder, going in-between my boobs. I turned my head a little, and kissed him, grabbing his hand, and pressing it against my heart. I sighed, and tried to fall asleep.

It had been about ten minutes, and Jack had been playing with my hair lightly the whole time, in a very soothing way. I was almost asleep, so I heard noticed when Jack pushed up on his elbow, and looked at me. He brushed the hair away from my face, and I just barely heard him say,

“I love you, Athena.” That shocked me a bit. But I sighed, and shifted, turning to look Jack in the eye. I don’t think that he was expecting me to be awake, and I could tell that he got a little red. I pushed my head up on my hand, with my elbow resting on the bed, and said to him,

“I love you too, Jack.” I smiled, and kissed him. I really couldn’t believe how happy I was at that moment. As we fell asleep that night, I was quietly singing, the song was called I Love You, by Sarah McLachlan. I didn’t think that I could ever feel that way again. That just goes to show what fifteen-year-old girls know.
♠ ♠ ♠
lalalalalalalalalala...................:D
COMMENT!!! (i felt the need for caps for emphasis)
xo, ME!