Disturbia

Shocking Surprise

Sitting down in the café beside Gotham's most precious building, Wayne Enterprises, owned by the well known Bruce Wayne, Disturbia watched Deanna drink her chocolate milk and eat her brownies as her people set up around the building. Disturbia wanted the newest invention from Wayne's technological team. The new invention was one made to convert sound waves through all broadcast stations by using satellites in space. Disturbia wanted to broadcast her altered words through the ears of everyone around. Disturbia laughed to herself as Deanna lifted her head with brownie smeared all around her lips. "Child," she started as she leaned over and wiped her mouth with a napkin. "You're a messy one."

"Brownie, good," she giggled as she bit into what little brownie she had left in her hand, smearing it across her face once again.

"Kids," Disturbia smirked as she leaned back in her chair, waiting for Deanna to finish everything off so she could clean her up. "Deanna, are you ready to go?"

"Go where?" Deanna asked softly as she looked up at Disturbia's face, her eyebrows once again furrowing adorably.

"To see Bruce Wayne," Disturbia said with a bright smile. "And I hear he is quite a looker so, mother might be giving Bruce a kiss. Will you look away for mother when she does?"

"Yes," she nodded her head with a small smile. "Let's go."

Arriving at Bruce's tower, Disturbia looked around wide eyed, imitating a tourist in fascination. She crept slowly to the elevator without any scenes breaking out and managed to go up to the top floor, where Bruce Wayne supposedly worked with one, Lucius Fox. Disturbia frowned as the doors opened and the sight of Bruce Wayne was obsolete, he wasn't there. "Damn," she mumbled, and then remembered the child holding her pinky finger, she glanced down at Deanna and placed her finger against her lips and whispered 'shh' quietly. "Bad word."

"Bad word," she repeated in a hushed whisper, her finger against her lips, pressed tightly.

"Good girl," Disturbia mumbled as she patted the top of Deanna's head, quietly she stepped out of the elevator and swung Deanna up into her arms. Making sure that her dress didn't ride up, she walked down the hallway ready for her alibi to be used for being up in the business office of Bruce Wayne without clearance.

"May I help you?" a smooth velvety voice paused all actions from Disturbia as she leaned into one of the offices; she slowly leaned back out and smiled at the dark skinned, bright smiling man.

"Yes, I'm looking for a bathroom; do you know where one is? My little one needs to use it," Disturbia excused as she held Deanna out slightly, gesturing her as the little one she spoken about.

"Right this way," the man smiled once more as he walked down the hallway a few feet, and held open a door.

"Thank you," Disturbia smiled innocently as she walked in with Deanna on her hip, once the door closed and locked, she groaned and sat down Deanna. "This is going to be harder than I thought. Bruce is a hard man to track down."

"I don't have to potty," Deanna whispered quietly, leaning forward with another frown on her face. Which seemed to cause a bubble of giddiness out of Disturbia mouth, it to was adorable. Everything the child had done so far had amazed her; she felt human again where she hadn't in a long time.

"Its okay, I don't either," Disturbia whispered back as she picked up Deanna once again, she waited another few seconds before opening the door. She smiled at the man who stood a couple feet away at his desk she assumed and began to walk away back to the elevator. As soon as she pushed the button, the doors opened, she glanced up with a frown and spotted a man standing in front of her. He was absolutely gorgeous with black hair, hazel eyes and high cheekbones that set his face perfectly. And right then she knew that perfect man was the man she needed to torture and kidnap, or at least steal his office supplies, such as his technology. "Excuse me," she mumbled as she passed him.

"Which level?" he cleared his throat and looked over at Disturbia.

"Ground," she remained calm though her insides shook uncontrollably, leave it to him to be breathtakingly beautiful. "Please."

"Do I know you?" he questioned with confusion, his eyebrows furrowing in a crease in the middle of his forehead. And much like Deanna, he looked adorable when he did it and Disturbia couldn't help but frown, today would be one hell of a day.

"I don't believe so," she shrugged her shoulders as she turned to stare at the doors, begging silently for them to open soon.

"I think I do," he pulled one hand free of his pants pockets to point at her smiling. "Have I had dinner with you yet?"

"No, I don't think so," she averted her eyes once again, leaning against the elevator wall, wishing he would disappear for once. Deanna sensed the tension and laid her head on Disturbia's shoulder, playing with her shirt hem at the top while humming something childish under her breath.

"Would you like too?"
♠ ♠ ♠
CynicalLover ; You are a sweetheart! Thank you for the banner, its beautiful.