Status: Still working on it, slowly but surely. It would really make me want to write more of it, if people commented, although, I am very greatful for my readers!

A Tail of Wings

Mornings and Mishaps

I woke up from Justin picking me up bridal style, and carrying me from the car into his house. I groggily opened one of my eyes, and saw that he was taking me up the stairs in his entry way, an then a few seconds later he set me down on a bed in a room with band posters and a huge picture of the earth from space on the walls. I immediately figured that it was his room, and sighed contentedly when he set me under the covers of his twin bed. As he started to pull away from me, I grabbed tightly onto his hand showing that I wanted him to stay with me. I heard him chuckle at my actions as he scooted me over, and got under the covers as well, holding me in his arms in the process. I snuggled into his chest and instantly started drifting off once again.

The next time I woke up, I was still in Justin's arms on his bed, in his room. I sighed, and stretched my arms over my head.

"Morning sleeping beauty," Justin whispered into my ear, his breath tickling the back of my neck. I turned over and smiled at him, wrapping my arms around his neck. I was about to kiss him, but I remembered that I had been sleeping and I hadn't yet gotten the chance to brush my teeth.

"One second," I told him, unwrapping his arms from around me, and hopping off his bed to the bathroom that I saw down the hall. After successfully finding some mouth wash and making my breath minty fresh, I went back to his room to find Justin sitting up on his bed, massaging his shoulders. Hopping up onto the bed and kneeling behind him, I started to massage Justin's shoulders myself. As I did so, I started lightly kissing the back of his neck, just below his hair. I circled around him, and straddled his waist, kissing him on the lips, and pushing him back onto the bed, so that he was laying down. I lifted my head up from kissing Justin, and just looked at him, smiling.

"Morning," I said slightly huskily, most likely because of the fact that we had just been heavily making out for the previous five minutes. Justin smiled back at me, and lightly kissed my nose.

"Hey, how are you?" He asked me, sitting up slightly, so that I was still straddling his sitting form. Feeling slightly like one of those girls in the strip clubs who went around giving lap dances, I swung one leg over his lap, so that I was sitting on him sideways. He reached his hand around my back and grabbed onto my ribcage, just below my right breast. His other hand went under my knees, so he was essentially holding me bridal style, but sitting.

"I'm absolutely amazing," I replied, my smile stretching even wider, if that was possible. While playing with his hair absentmindedly with one of my hands, I asked, "So, any big plans for today?" Justin frowned in mock pondering, then shook his head.

"Nope, I'm all yours baby," He stated, kissing my forehead. I raised my arms above my head, stretching almost like a cat. I hopped off of Justin's lap, and started stretching, something that I did most mornings, to keep in better shape for cheering. Sliding into the splits, I looked over to see Justin just sort of staring at me in what I guessed was a mix of amazement and lust. Not to sound too sure of myself, or anything. I rolled my eyes at him, and stood up, wondering what I was going to wear, since I was still in Justin's boxers from the previous day's events. As if reading my mind, Justin stood up and said, "My mom said that you could borrow some of her clothes, if you didn't want to go all the way home." I nodded, and Justin showed me to his parent's room. I felt sort of awkward, going into someone else parent's bedroom, but Justin didn't seem to think that it was at all strange, so I just decided to roll with it. He lead me to a closet, where it appeared there were eons and eons of clothes everywhere. In draws, on shelves, hanging on hangers, everywhere it seemed.

"Just pick out anything," Justin said, "my mom won't miss it, I promise," He assured me, when he saw me start to open my mouth in protest.

"Okay, thanks," I said, smiling.

"Oh, can I shower though?" I asked him. He nodded, and got me some towels and showed me to the guest bathroom. I thanked him, and started to get undressed in the bathroom, deciding to get my outfit after I was clean. I turned on the water, and just as I stepped into the shower, my foot slipped out from under me, and I let out a shrill scream. I heard pounding feet, as I quickly descended towards the tile floor or the bathroom. Trying to catch myself, I yanked on the shower curtain, shrieking again, earning Justin's voice from outside the door, threatening to come in. I tried to yell back that I was fine, but my stupid foot slipped again, earning myself another yell. Just as I landed on the floor, the doorknob turned, and there was Justin standing there, staring at me in all of my naked, wet, clumsy glory. What a great (sarcasm dully noted) way to start out my, as well as his day. Although, jugging by his expression, Justin wasn't exactly minding our current predicament. As I said earlier, greaaat (again with the sarcastic comments, I really should work on those. Maybe I'll start next week, if my days start going better).
♠ ♠ ♠
hope y'all like it! please comment, because even if u hate it, i would love some comments. i see 44 readers, and 4 subscribers.....and 2 comments, both from my school friends.....anyway, tell me what you think.

btws, sorry that this has taken so long, please stay with me! (note to u: it helps to want to write if i feel like someone's actually reading it....) thanks!
xo, Carlisle