Sequel: Creation
Status: Completed.

Damnation

Chapter Ten

. I wake up.
. I get up all of a sudden and take a deep breath. I’m back in my room. I look to my bed and I see her, Leana is here with me. There’s her and her huge stomach carrying my first son. I haven’t thought much about them while I had what it seems like a bad dream: I was in a strange place, living the most different adventures, probably caused by the girl who I ended up chasing and trying to touch. I feel weird about that, but seeing Leana is very consoling.
. “Leana, I’m here, my love…” I say as I lay down again and hold her body, my chest on her back, my face on her hair, my nose close to her neck. I put my arm over her belly, caressing it and thinking about my son: he is about to be born. At this moment, I love them more than anything in this, or other world. They are my family and I can actually touch them.
. “Leana…” I say, I know she can’t hear me in her sleep, but she lets a soft sigh off her mouth. Our bodies are together again and my soul is ready to forget Niamh, her letter and her house.

.. Little does he know that the envelope is still resting on his desk and that a new one is being left on the front door carpet... Sleep tight, James.

The End
♠ ♠ ♠
I couldn't save this last chapter for tomorrow xxxxxD

______________

A short last chapter, to a short story as well XD

What is you opinion?! Tell me something… You can say you hated it, that it was senseless, pointless, ridiculous, that it was a terrible idea to write this story and (even worse!) publish it in here… Just let your mind speak up in your comments =)

I’ll see you in my next story…
*Green_Apple*

P.S.: I’ve been thinking of writing a sequel for this story. I already have an idea for it, but I won’t write it (I mean, post it) if the public doesn’t want to read it… right?! I put my choice on your hands…xD