Sequel: Creation
Status: Completed.

Damnation

Prologue - PART II

Niamh sighed. A heavy movement of her chest that made her facial expression stop for a minute in time, and nobody but her could tell if her mind was empty or full of thoughts.
I am Niamh, I have the name of an old character, and I’ve always lived in this house. My entire family calls it a Mansion… I’ve never seen the moon or the stars shining right on my face, but I guess it is the way it must be. I will see them now. I’ve never seen a stranger, my grandfather is really overprotective. He won’t be anymore, not now. I own this house, I can do whatever I want with it. It opens up a wide freedom I felt only in my diary, or in my stories, or in my mirror…
Niamh smiled a little. She was feeling better now that she was thinking about her creations, which took her too many nights of a good sleep. Fortunately her grandfather had lost the abilities to check her room as he pleased, making her “papers” just disappear… She cried for hours every day for those lost stories, of worlds imagined with joy and perfection… Dozens of stories thought in one minute and written with a super fast mind. She used to love that piece of freedom…
I own this house now, but I don’t want it. It seems useless, so much space for one simple girl without a future… That’s why I want you to own it, and do whatever you want with it. I give you what was once my home, the place that has been my life, where I have lived my fantasies and my cruel reality. I give it to you in free will. Everyone knows it, my soul yells it to the world as my pen writes these words for your eyes to read. My house is now yours. Find it and you might find me too. Find it and I’ll give my life for you. Treat it with the respect I’ve always dedicated to you… Find it and feel at home, ‘cause home is where your heart is…
I say my goodbyes in this letter, but I will definitely wait for you to come. No matter what your decision is,…

She wanted to finish her letter, but her emotions betrayed her and she barely even noticed that her tears were pouring down her face, wetting the paper under her head while she was signing the letter she as writing.
She had fulfilled one page with a magnificent handwriting, made perfect from the time. She was happy about the result of it, she had finally opened her heart widely to someone. She had always loved the work that her mind developed, but she just kept it for herself. It would be useless to share it with someone… Her grandfather had said often that it wouldn’t be useful for her, and despite the fact that she loves to write these stories, to develop these world, to describe these characters, Niamh believed in her grandfather.
Her tears were becoming fewer, and she grabbed an envelope with a simple design, a light brown very beautiful. She put it on her desk, right to her pen, and she got up. She stood for a few moments by the chair, in which she had been sited, staring the closed envelope that had her family’s symbol drawn in red in the right upper corner. She walked backwards really slowly, while her tears were again wetting ~her green dress. What was she thinking about? Her father, her idol, her current solitude? I don’t know. No one can read a thing in her face.
Some wind smashes her window and Niamh gives one step back, scared. She felt that her feet were over something really cold. She moved them carefully, trying to know what she was standing on, while she looked through the window seeing that the wind that smashed her glass had already gone away, because the trees out there weren’t moving at all. She came back to her room, where her body waited for her lost soul, and looked to the floor and saw the blood that were all over the carpet. Her feet were over the little pieces of the mirror that had been broken seven years before. Niamh was scared, terrified. Wisely, she didn’t move at all, not to get those cuts worst, because they were already burning on the lowest part of her little body. She gave one step back and touched the surface of the reborn mirror and, if she could speak, Niamh would swear that she was her beloved father’s smile on it…
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the second part of the prologue... Please, be patient, because new chapters will come soon, and Niamh's story will become... addictive ^^

*Green_Apple*