Sequel: Creation
Status: Completed.

Damnation

Chapter One

. “Good night, California!” he says to the crowd.
. Finally! I think. This was the last concert of our summer tour, and I just wanted to go to the hotel, get drunk somewhere and go home in the morning. My pregnant wife is there, waiting for me to hold her tight…
. It has been a good concert, the audience was amazing, all the kids freaking out with our music… It is great to have such a feedback to our hard work, I know all the guys from the band think the same way I do. When I return to the backstage, I find my jacket and I grab one of these beers on the table. I sit on the couch and I see Brian and Matt coming in with their favorite pair of twins, Michelle and Valary. Then it’s Johnny and Zack who come in, excitedly talking about the show and probably figuring out a great place to go and celebrate the end of our tour.
. Everyone’s happy. I laugh at Brian, at something he says. I really don’t know what it is because this isn’t the first beer I have tonight… I feel dizzy, I know I’m drunk. Matt is kissing Val, she must be his drug or something. I feel jealous, Leana could be here, I could be kissing her, caressing her cheek and touching her big belly in which she carries my child. My own son. It sounds crazy, so crazy that I finish my beer quickly and grab another bottle, insisting with the guys to go to the bus and…
. “.. get fucking drunk anywhere!”
. I am almost yelling, but no one seems to bother about that. That’s my voice, insanely loud. . Of course, Johnny agreed with me. He’s as crazy as I am when it comes to party. So is Zack, but he’s more relaxed when it comes to drink, he doesn’t get totally fucked up as me or Johnny. It must be something related to the first letter of our name. I’m laughing now, and everyone stares at me with confusion in their faces. They don’t know what I’m thinking, only you know, but they don’t care either.
. Everyone is ready now. Matt gets his jacket and grabs Val’s arm. Zacky has his JD bottle and jacket on his left hand, as he smiles to Gena (where did she come from?!) and puts his right arm over her shoulders. Johnny grabbed his jacket and his hat, and comes to me telling me he’s ready.
. “I can see that, Johnny boy…” I giggle.
. Brian is still making out with Michelle, he’s fucking addicted to her tongue or something, but he feels everyone staring at them and they stop the free peep show.
. “Let’s party!”
. Of course, that’s Zack. It’s his favorite sentence (and action) after any concert. We all talk and laugh as we make our way to the bus, where we will get more beers, some bottles of vodka and probably the best ideas about where to go after.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the (real) beginning of my story. It's totally fictional, it just came off my mind, how I imagine these sort of scenes and stuff. If there's anything wrong about it, well... maybe we don't think the same way! =P

I hope you're excited about this story as I am, please write comments to it ^^

*Green_Apple*