Sequel: Creation
Status: Completed.

Damnation

Chapter Four

. The day is ending and I still don’t understand that letter from a solitaire girl called Niamh. It’s a weird name, right? I called the guys to know if it is some kind of a prank they‘re doing on me, but all five swore me that they have nothing to do with it. Of course I believe them, they’ve been my friends my whole life.
. It’s night. Leana is asking me if I’m going out tonight. I’m not. I want to have dinner with her, make love carefully with my beautiful wife, and fall asleep in her arms. I missed her during these four months on tour. I want to compensate out lost time as much as I can.
. I believe she’s ordered something for our dinner. I am in the bedroom, holding that envelope that brought me this scary story. I’m trying to imagine this girl. A lonely soul by day… A princess by night, looking beautiful in her white or maybe blue dress, while she writes in her diary…
. I feel ready to abandon this life (…) My house is now yours. Find it and you might find me too.
. Fuck!
I’m wondering who she is as I remember her exact words; they fulfilled my mind all day long and they still haunt me. I want to find her; she seems to have so much dedication for my work for Avenged Sevenfold, I want to hear her saying those things. This story of the house is completely crazy; she owns it but she gives it to me, like an unscheduled heritage? Fuck! It’s turning me mad… What if it is some kind of a joke? It’s a fact that I can only prove the truth of this letter by finding her, but how? Where can I find this… mansion?
. Leana is calling me; dinner must be ready. I leave the envelope on my desk, and I answer her call. When I see her, still on that short dress, I forget about the little girl who wrote me and I totally focus on my two lovers: Leana and my baby. We talk about everything while we eat, my last concerts, her days, my parties with the band, her worries about the baby… everything.

. It’s time to go to bed… my mind lights on. We had been watching TV and talking about the baby and the last things we need to buy before he’s born. We started to talk about names, but as usual we ended up in a small fight of disagreement. So we decided…
. It’s time to go to bed… my body turns on, as Leana walks into the room taking her dress off. I want her really hard, but she’s the one who takes control of me tonight. She always does, now that she’s pregnant, and I let her choose what to do in order to give me pleasure, to have her own pleasure and to feel comfortable with that. I love her.
. As we reach our higher levels and relax in each other’s arms, I feel my eyes closing. I’m about to fall asleep...

. I’m in an empty room. I recognise the walls, but where is my bed, my desk, my closet?! I search everywhere and the only thing I can see... are these walls. There’s no door, no holes in the ceiling, how did I come in here? How will I leave this empty room? I feel lonely... I could cry, but tears don’t fall from my eyes. I feel empty... Where’s the warmness I had in me when I was making love with Leana? Where IS Leana?! I don’t know... maybe I’m lost. I sit on the floor with my knees close to my chest, my face disappearing in my hands... I’m trembling... is it cold? I don’t think so, I’m not cold. Huney, where are you? Leana is calling for me, but I don’t see her.
. I try to raise my head up, hoping that she was there saying my name and wanting to hold me, but all I see is a mirror. The borders look like gold. It’s shinny and it seems so unreal... The surface of the mirror is almost a diamond, clear, blinding me with its gleam, and I haven’t seen it directly yet. I’m scared. What if this is some sort of a sign? I walk really slowly towards this mirror... really slowly. Its surface seems to tremble as my steps get me closer. I see this dark shade on it, it kinda scares me because my mind just remembered about the brown envelope I received this morning from her hands. I wonder if Niamh’s phantom is haunting me already. I look at the mirror but my face isn’t there. The surface trembles again and something is fading, is my face finally going to appear as I try to see myself in the mirror? I hope so... but looks like I’m wrong. It’s something darker than me, scarier than the emptiness that was there before. I feel that I’m gonna petrify here... as a white hand of thin fingers comes from the mirror and grabs my throat wrathfully.
♠ ♠ ♠
There was a "I wake up." at the end of this chapter, but I moved it to the beginning of the Chapter Five. It may not seem a huge difference, but one day I'll explain to you the reason of my change here ^^

There isn't much that I can say... I'm so in love with this story, now that it's already finished XD

but you... well, you have to wait for it hehehe =P

I realy liked to know that you've subscribed this tale ^^ TKS =D

*G