Learn to Spell, God!

Take Away

Johnny’s POV.

My front door was already open. Layla, Pippa and Jenn were all lugging huge bags inside, followed by Matt, Zack and Jimmy who were making no effort to help them. Sophie had noticed this and winked at Danni, concocting an evil plan inside her head.

“God! These bags are really heavy aren’t they Danni?” She nudged Danni in the ribs, who followed her lead,

“Yeah . . .”Brian and I appeared at their sides and took the bags from them. It felt like Danni had packed her entire closet in her suitcase!

“Ooo! Look at this . . .” Brian turned to face them in the doorway, with a bright green bikini top slung over his neck. The owners face turned scarlet in an instant, and she lunged at him, trying to retrieve it.

“Give it back!” Sophie bit her bottom lip and made her eyes go all watery and big.

“Only for a kiss,” He ordered, tapping one of his cheeks with his free hand, and a sly grin playing on his lips. Sophie’s watery eyes tried to mask her excitement with daggers of death, but Danni and I could both see she wanted to kiss him. Why hadn't I come up with that sort of genius plan?!

Sophie pecked Brian’s cheek quickly, resuming the bright red colouring of her face. Even Brian’s cheeks coloured up a bit.

*

“Who wants take out?” I asked, picking up the phone from under an old pizza box. Maybe Brian was right about this place being a tip.

“Ew!” Pippa and Layla yelled in unison. “We’re vegetarians . . .” Layla continued.

“You two are gonna have a hard time on tour then!” Laughed Matt, relaxing back onto the couch next to Pippa.

“I’ll get guys some veggie shit then?” I asked. They nodded in reply, moving from their current places, to the floor around Jimmy who had insisted on another game of poker.

I settled myself in the circle next to Danni and Jenn. The food would be here in about an hour – it was a huge order so I had no right to complain really. Jimmy was doing his ‘special’ deal again. The girls didn’t understand. His face was obscured by concentration as he made sure he dealt them rubbish hands, meaning we were going to win this game of strip poker, despite Zack’s inability to keep his expression neutral.

By the time the food had arrived, somehow Layla, Pippa and Danni had succeeded in beating us. Sophie and Jenn weren’t as lucky mind. They were both down to just underwear! I wasn’t sure what had gone wrong in the last hour, I normally kick ass at poker, but today I was on a loosing streak. So were Matt and Brian. Jimmy had to go and answer the door, being the only decent one and he had said he’d pay.

“I’m not paying!” We heard his voice from the door. “We were told this food would be here at nine! Not half bloody eleven!” He was right.

There was a timid whimper about getting lost and sorry, from the delivery boy. Poor kid being subjected to Jimmy’s wrath. The door slammed and Jimmy re appeared with a huge grin on his face. He stumbled over some pillows, nearly sending the food over us on the floor. Sophie and Danni both jumped up and caught him and the food before it went over my already messy floor.

“We’ll help you sort out whose is whose.” Danni offered.

“Pippa and Layla would commit a mass murder if they ate any meat. Believe us.” Sophie giggled at the expressions on Pippa and Layla’s faces. She obviously wasn’t lying.

They came through to the lounge after only a few minutes, arms filled with our food. They made a good team handing out the boxes and packets. However, when Jimmy chose to throw knives and forks at us, we had to question the safety of his actions. Yes, that is a first for us. But in the company of girls . . . well ‘women’ our manners had sky rocketed. We’d refrained from our usual burping contests and swearing as much. That was until we’d all finished our food.

Danni fell onto her back and patted her belly. Suddenly there was a rumbling and a large belch escaped her lips. No sooner had she done this, did Sophie not only match but totally beat her burp! They rolled around laughing whilst the other girls rolled their eyes.

“You two are such skanks!” Jenn said, trying hard not to laugh.

“You can’t behave in front of company, can you?” Pippa scolded.

“How fuckin’ rude.” Sighed Layla.

“We don’t mind!” I said, “Just means we’re allowed to do it now!” I too let out a burp I’d been trying to hold in. As did Brian and Matt. Zack and Jim just sat tutting mockingly.

By midnight, everyone had settled down and were talking quietly. We – Avenged Sevenfold – were going to be up at about five, packing up the bus. We were going to let the girls sleep until it was time to get on the bus. Then they could find a bunk and crash again. I know I was going to.

The only downside to my house was that I only had 5 double duvets. Far too convenient I’m sure, but it meant we were going to have to double up. The girls hadn’t realised this yet and were all huddled under one each. We followed Matt’s lead and took one member of Pure Poison each to share with.

“Scooch over . . .” I said, pulling some of the duvet from Danni.

“Fine. But keep your hands to yourself boyo!” She warned. I had to obey, sadly.

There was giggling coming from Pippa and Matt’s direction, a squeal from what sounded like Sophie, then complaints of Brian having cold hands. And snoring from both Jimmy and Zack, accompanied by the heavy breathing of Layla and Jenn.
♠ ♠ ♠
I cba to get anymore comments.
I've waited a few hours to update!
LOL

I want . . . abour 6 comments seeing as we didnt get many on Laylas lat one!
=D
Skitlles and Lovage for the subscribers and readers who ACTUALLY COMMENT!
As for the rest of you . . . I'd leave a comment and make youselves known
x