Learn to Spell, God!

Grow Some Balls!

Jimmy’s POV

I love the first show of the tour! They’re always the best. You get the biggest high because you haven’t played for a while. If our performance was good, then Pure Poison was out of this world. For newbie’s, they are pretty kick ass. Though, I really need to know why they called one of their songs ‘Blackula’. Weird.

The girls had rushed over to the exit door as soon as we’d finished. They were stealing our fans, and taking advantage of their new found stardom. Chips off the old block really. This meant we could tease Haner about his little on stage romance!

“Sophie and Haner, sitting in a tree! K.I.S.S.I.N.G!” Zack sang, making sure to not spill the can of beer in his hand.

“Bless him! He’s blushing like a girl!” I Laughed.

“Shut up! Just ‘cus you don’t have the balls to do the same to Jenn, Jimmy!” He fanned his face with his hand, obviously trying to get rid of the blush that was eating up his face.

“Jimmy hasn’t got the balls to do what to Jenn?!” An untimely entrance by Pippa. “Hold that thought, I don’t want to know! It’s bad enough Sophie and Brian will be boinking in a bunk tonight!”

Brian made a growling kind of noise, before walking over to the exit door, which was open and letting in thousands of screams. It was music to our ears.

“Ooo tetchy!” Johnny winced.

We all headed over to the door, ready for an hour or so of posing for photo’s, autograph signing and far too many ‘I love you guys!’ The girls, minus Pippa, were out there, soaking up the fame. Cue more screams as we caught up with Brian and stepped out into the cold night. We all waved and began slowly working our way through the hundreds of note pads and pens being thrust at us.

After years of signing autographs, you start to work on auto pilot; smiling for cameras whilst scrawling your name on someone’s arm or piece of paper, and moving onto the next. Occasionally people strike up quite interesting conversation. But more often than not, they just jabber on about you and your music.

I wandered over to where the girls were gathered, smiling for several cameras. They then broke off to different groups of admirers. Sophie had acquired lots of birthday badges, a few sashes, a tiara and a handful of presents! The birthday girl was now talking to a group of girls.

“I can’t believe Synyster Gates kissed you!” One gushed. The others were nodding enthusiastically. Sophie just smiled and shook her head modestly. She loved it.

I pushed some people out of my way to get to Jenn. She was being bombarded by a group of emo boys, all leering at her in her corset. How dare they! That’s MY job. I pulled her into a hug quickly, making the guys step back slightly.

“Hi Jimmy!” Her face lit up immediately. The crowd of love struck boys evaporated. I couldn’t help but wear a smug smile. If Brian had the balls to kiss Sophie, on stage! Then I could flirt a little with Jenn.

“Jenn! Jimmy! Get yo asses here!” Pippa was stood in a line with the rest of Pure Poison, and Avenged Sevenfold behind. Jenn ran and joined the back of their line. They were all stood side on to the person with the camera. It looked like they were all bumming the one in front. The other guys were just as hot under the collar as me.

I quickly took my place next to Matt and behind Jenn. More and more people crowded for this photo. The girls just kept smiling and giggling when they heard wolf whistles from somewhere. They changed to mimicking us; standing stony faced, with their arms crossed. Zack winked at Brian and brought his arms up behind his head. He began thrusting his hips forward at an unsuspecting Layla. It wasn’t until all the other girls had noticed and were laughing hysterically did she react. She spun on her heel, making her hand collide with his face.

“Ow!” He said, shocked by her actions. Obviously no one has ever slapped him before; a surprise to us all.

*

“. . . and that is how we came up with the name ‘Blackula’!” Sophie giggled. Her and Layla were stood, clinging onto each other for dear life.

My face, along with others, was drenched in tears of laughter. I have never laughed so much in my life, I swear! Jenn turned to look at me, still calming down from her spell of hysterics.

“Look at your face!” She sighed. She put a hand to both my cheeks in turn, wiping away the damp tracks. Her touch was soft and relaxing, and I was so drunk. I nuzzled my head on her shoulder. I was also really tired.

The TV on the bus was on, playing ‘Kerrang!’ We were dotted around the lounge area, which was now littered with torn wrapping paper from the presents Sophie had received after the show. It turns out that fans research your support band really well, even if they only join the tour a week before the first show! She was now slumped on Brian’s side, fighting the urge to sleep by the looks of it. Her eyes drooped and then suddenly snapped open again every now and again.

Danni had taken an early leave, claiming a head ache and nausea. Pippa and Layla were both now stumbling up the stairs to the bunks, followed closely by Matt and Zack who were playing chaperone. And Jenn had promptly fallen asleep next to me. I picked up her limp form and carried her to her bunk. Before I made it to the stairs I heard Sophie say,

“This was the greatest birthday ever.”
♠ ♠ ♠
60 comments?
I think so.
I can settle for 59. But can Layla?!
Lol

Thankyou to all our commenters for letting us know who they are, and to our subscribes for staying with us, despite the lack of comments some of them may leave.

Sophie xxx