Learn to Spell, God!

Ducks?!

Sophie’s POV

I opened my eyes, to be met with a bright light above me. I quickly shut them again, before slowly re-opening them and adjusting to the light. I wasn’t in the bunk area, so where was I? I looked around and saw that I’d fallen asleep in the lounge area, with Brian.

It seemed as if I was the first person awake. I carefully removed Brian’s arm from around my shoulders and walked over to the kitchen area for my morning dose of caffeine. Having caffeine in my system made me slightly more energetic almost immediately. I was about to go back to Brian on the couch before I heard laughter from the room connected to the lounge.

“Yes, I fiddle with ducks on the phone. Happy now?” Layla laughed into her phone, unaware of my presence. I had to restrain myself from bursting into hysterics. As she continued talking about this subject, I couldn’t contain my laughter anymore, and started giggling. She heard me and turned to face me, startled. “I’ve gotta go Ali. I’ll talk to you later ‘kay? Loves.” She slammed her phone shut and glared daggers at me. “How long have you been standing there?” She demanded.

“Long enough!” I said, still giggling.

“What did you hear?”

“Yes, I fiddle with ducks on the phone.” I quoted her.

“Damn you!” She was laughing again now.

“Ha. D’you know where we’re going today?” I asked.

“Errm, Jackson I think.”

“H’okay.”

I walked back into the lounge to be met my Brian, who was now lying awake on the couch. I went back over to join him, all too willingly. He lent down to my cheek and kissed it again. I could feel myself blush slightly.

“Sleep well?” He asked, making eye contact. I really could lose myself in his eyes.

“Indeed, thanks. Did you?” I replied politely.

“Course I did, I slept next to you.” I turned even redder and heard several ‘Awww’s come from the staircase that led up to the bunks. I flipped them off, finally breaking eye contact with Brian.

“Alrighty, bitches! Enough of this! We gots to get to Jackson!” Pippa chuckled, pushing Matt towards the cab and forcing him to start driving.

Five hours of hanging around the tour bus. Tedious, much! Layla and Zacky seem to be okay again, well he’d forgiven her for slapping him and I’m guessing he apologised for thrusting her. They were curled up on one of the couches, whispering to each other, occasionally giggling, oblivious to the rest of us.

Jenn and Jimmy were no where to be seen. My guess was that they were in the bunks having some ‘alone time’. Pippa was sat in the cab, keeping Matt company whilst he drove. Johnny and Danni were involved in a very loud game of snap, which seemed to be lasting forever; they must have incredibly bad reflexes.

Me and Brian were lying on the other couch, watching movie after movie, most of them crap, except for the one we watched last; The Nightmare Before Christmas. We didn’t get the chance to finish watching it as the bus stopped, signalling the arrival at our next venue.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmmm, 66 comments? 65? Something like that =]
We luffles you!
Loveage and Skittles!