Learn to Spell, God!

Stalker?

Brian’s POV

There was still a very sombre atmosphere consuming the bus after all of yesterday’s events. There was one good thing about it though; it had brought me and Sophie closer together.

Last night, whilst we were sleeping, our driver drove us to Orlando, so we wouldn’t be bored stupid for hours today. Most of the time one of us drives but we always have a driver, just in case we’re too tired to drive, or we’re too busy or something like that. Last night was one of those times.

Pippa and Layla were in the bunk area. Apparently, they were conducting a very important phone call to their friend Rachel. Having heard about Rachel, I’m sure it was very important. The other eight of us were congregated around the couches, where Jenn and Zacky were currently playing guitar hero. Zacky lost. After they finished, Sophie stood up and attached her iPod to the speakers. She scrolled through her music before settling on something. About a minute later, Pippa and Layla joined us again. As soon as Layla entered the area, she froze on the spot.

“SOPHIE ELIZABETH HEAVISIDE! What the fuck do you think you’re playing?!” She yelled, launching herself at Sophie, who was laughing her ass off on the couch next to me. “You know I fucking hate this song!” The both scrambled towards the iPod. Sophie wanted to save it and Layla wanted to change the song. Sophie got there first.

“Heh heh. You suck. I like this song. It’s staying on.” Sophie giggled, much to Layla’s dismay. She mumbled under her breath as she sat down next to Zacky on one of the couches.

“Okay….what was that about?” Johnny asked innocently.

“Listen to the lyrics.” Layla pouted. We did as we were told and, almost immediately, I recognised the song, and artist. He was one of the most influential guitar players of the last century. How could she hate this? Then it hit me.

“Just ‘cause you’re named after it doesn’t mean you have to hate it.” I said bluntly.

***

"What the hell is that smell?!" Layla covered her nose in disgust.

"That would be the smell of Vengeance!" Matt laughed.

"Seriously, has one of you tried to cook something? That is foul." Sophie joined
Layla in covering her nose.

"No, he means that's Zack you can smell. He barely showers on tour!" I wet myself at the looks on their faces.

"EW!" They chorused.

"I'm not sharing a bunk with you again until you shower mister!" Layla mock scolded. Everyone laughed at this, and Zacky’s mouth formed a perfect ‘O’. “I’m serious! Now go have a fucking shower! You smell nasty.” She pulled a face and wriggled out of his grip. Sighing, Zack got up and slumped off over to the ‘bathroom’, slamming the door behind him.

***

“Is there a park around here?” Sophie enquired from her place on my lap. We had been sitting around, bored stupid for the last hour. Thankfully, Zacky had taken a shower and, hopefully, he had taken Layla’s ultimatum to heart.

“I honestly have no idea.” Jimmy replied, from the other side of the room.

“Ooooh, let’s go on an adventure and see if we can find a park!” Jenn started bouncing on Jimmy’s lap. The look on his face was priceless. She excused herself for a moment so she could go get something from the bunk area.

“Ha! Jimmy’s pitching a tent!” Pippa laughed after Jenn had left the room.

“Oh shut up!” Jimmy stood up and quickly made his way over to the bathroom to free himself of his little ‘problem’.

***

Are we on tour with eighteen year olds or eight year olds? It’s hard to tell the difference really. When we eventually found a park, they immediately ran off towards the play equipment. I guess it’s just who they are really. We sat ourselves down on the bench and watched them make fools out of themselves. Well, most of them. There were only four. The blonde, the ginger, the brunette and the cherry. Where was the blue?

“Hey, Sophie!” I called.

“Yeah, what?” She seemed annoyed that I interrupted her ‘play time’.

“Where’s blue?”

“What? You’re seeing Smurfs now?” Jenn giggled, joining the conversation.

“No. Though, the Smurfs were awesome. I meant Layla, where is she?”

“Oh, I don’t know. I thought she was with yous?” Amazing grammar there, Sophie.

“Obviously not. Has she ever walked off like this before?”

“No, but this whole thing with Ali’s really got to her, so she’s probably sat somewhere, thinking.” Sophie suggested.

“Just call her.” Pippa rolled her eyes.

“Errm, hello? None of us have her number. One of you call her!” Zacky yelled.

“Jeez, chill. Take my phone and call her!” Pippa threw her phone over, and Zack caught it. He wandered off towards the clump of trees that were near where we were sitting, leaving us in suspense as to where Layla was. He returned a few minutes later, Pippa’s phone in his hand. He threw it back at her; she let it slip through her fingers.

“Where is she?” Jenn asked.

“She’s back at the bus. She saw Ali when we were walking and confronted him before going back to the bus and she thinks he’s following her.” Zacky relayed.

“To the bus!” Sophie jumped off of the swing, mid arc, and landed nimbly on her feet, bending her knees on impact as not to do herself any damage.

***

We tried opening the door, but it was locked. Sophie and Pippa pushed us out of the way and started banging their fists on the door and screaming abuse at it. I heard footsteps run down the steps that lead to the door on the inside of the bus, before the door was opened and Sophie and Pippa fell forwards.

“Wow. You managed to fall flat on your face. Yet again.” Layla rolled her eyes at them.

“Yes we did. Because you locked the mother fucking door!” Sophie bit back.

“I know I did, ‘cause I was freaked out! He was following me for god’s sake!” She retreated up the steps so we could all pile onto the bus.

We all went through to the lounge and sat down, waiting for her to communicate her story of the past hour or so to us. We learnt that as we had been walking through the park, she saw Ali out of the corner of her eye and hung back from the group to confront him. They had had an argument and she stormed of in the direction of the bus with him following her persistently. When she had reached the bus, she had locked the door behind her, slamming it in his face.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry. I know it's crap.
I don't know what's wrong with me.
That took me hours to write O_O
Saturday night must have got to me =/
Comments make Sevenfold cream their pants!
Loveage xxxxxx