Learn to Spell, God!

That's not a book! That is porn.

Pippa's POV

I was having the best dream ever. We were on tour with Avenged Sevenfold, and Matt was hopelessly in love with me! I was shaken from my false hope though. Doesn’t it suck when you wake up just at the best part of your dream?!

"Pippa? C'mon doll, get up." Why did I recognise that oh-so-sexy voice?

"Nuh uh! I'll only get up if you're sexy. Or M. Shadows!" I heard the person snicker, then presumably sit on my bed seeing as it sank.

"Well aren’t you lucky? You got both." My eyes snapped open.

Oh dear. Well I totally embarrassed myself. Luckily, that means I won’t do anything too horrific today then, I hope. Matt moved so he was sat next to where I was lying. We didn’t talk, but just listened in on others waking up.

". . . Ooo! Good morning." That sounded very much like Brian. "What're you reading?" Definitely Brian and Sophie. Sophie is the only person who would take books on tour. Really!

"To Kill a Mocking Bird. I also bought the Twilight series and all the Harry Potter books!" She giggled.

"I bought a book too, look." There was a shuffling. I took this opportunity to move myself up against the back of my bunk. Matt moved his arm sneakily around my shoulders.

“That is not a book, Brian!” Something snapped shut. “That is porn.”

“No surprises!” Matt whispered to me. I tried to suppress my giggles, so they wouldn’t know we were listening in on them.

My stomach began gurgling after only a few minutes of eves dropping. I also started feeling really sick, and knew I had to go and get breakfast. Or lunch, depending on what the time was. I swung my legs from under the covers and headed for the stairs. Closely followed by Matt, whom I could see ogling at me, from the corner of my eye.

“Matt, if you’re going to stare at my ass, please don’t make it so obvious.” Wow. Where the hell did that come from?! I felt rather proud of myself. I knew I’d caught him off guard, and that seemed to make him want to follow me everywhere now. I liked this, a lot!

I was brewing some coffee, and fixing myself some cereal when those beautifully muscled arms decided to grace my hips. I had to choke back the involuntary noise that escaped my mouth. I just carried on getting myself a mug and making my way to the lounge area, with him still attached. It became harder when I wanted to sit. So much to my excitement; I ended up in his lap. If only I could have stayed there forever.

Sophie came bounding down the stairs with her camera firmly in hand. She held it up and got a shot me on Matt’s lap. That girl had a weird obsession with taking pictures! It was going to be one hell of a tour album on MySpace.

“Sophie, where the hell did you get that camera from?” Danni inquired.

“Brian got it me for my birthday. He was sneaky and got it when I was buying some clothes.”

“He’d given you more than a birthday present by kissing you! God, that was like birthday, Christmas and your wildest dream rolled into one.” Jenn giggled. Sophie glared, flicking through her photos and holding the screen up to Jenn’s face for her to see.

“Holy hell! You delete that now.” I daren’t ask what the photo was of.

“Zachery James Baker! You keep your hands away from there! Until you learn to shower regularly and treat me well, you have to abide by my rules!” Layla squeaked, holding Zack’s hands away from her body. The accused had a cheeky grin on his face which suggested he had enjoyed his little groping session.

Avenged Sevenfold were possibly even more immature and dirty minded than we were. Sexual innuendoes were thrown around the room for the next half hour, and not from us! The guys were slating each other and their bad habits, along with warning us what our ‘other half’ would do if they wanted sex. I wouldn’t say Matt was my other half, yet.

*

I get all the girls, I get all the girls. I get all the girls, I get all the girls!” Matt was dancing around the bunk area, shaking his hips and singing at the top of his voice. He obviously wasn’t aware that I was still on the bus, or else he’d probably have put on some clothes, rather than walking around in just boxers.

“You wish!” I scoffed, making myself known. He stopped abruptly turning to face me.

“Pippa? Sorry, I didn’t think anyone else was here. . .”

“Evidently. Or else you wouldn’t be in y’skivies.” He was blushing now. How cute?! My eyes flicked over the material covering his crown jewels. I couldn’t help myself; when you have a crush on a celebrity, you’d give anything to see them half naked.

“Pippa, if you’re going to stare at my package, please don’t make it so obvious.” My own line used against me? That was cheeky.

I traced the inside of my cheek with my tongue, trying to think of a witty comeback. My face was going very red and I could feel it. Normally I’d have been able to kick is sexy ass, but it wasn’t working.

“Aren’t you gonna put some clothes on?” I asked. That was really weak, and we both knew it.

“We both know you don’t want me to.” He replied, winking at me.

My knees buckled slightly. I had to grab onto on of the bunks for support. It had suddenly become very hot in the small walkway. Matt’s arms were now holding onto me. He brushed the hair that had fallen over my face, behind my ears. I gave a slight moan at his touch, making a smile tug at the corners of his mouth.

“You’re invading my person space.” My voice betrayed me. It was shaky and weak, just like how I was beginning to feel being so close to possibly the hottest guy in the world.

He just shrugged it off, and took it one step further. He licked my bottom lip. Why couldn’t he just kiss me? Please?! Being the impatient sod that I am, I kissed him, much to his surprise. He smiled into my lips, manoeuvring me down into one of the bunks.
♠ ♠ ♠
We now officially have toll. 5 comments per update. Non-negotiable.
And where the hell are the comments from our 50, yes 50 subscribers?!
There are no more than 10 regular commenters. It's not on. Seriously. If you're reading then bloody well tell us! We will stop posting our updates. We can easily write them and send them between us. But if we dont start getting the recognition from our subscribers, we will be forced to do so.